[FREE] [QB] Peyote Plants

Preview Video

Download Via GitHub

Download via Tebex

Features

1. Peyote Plant Picking: Players can engage in the immersive experience of picking peyote plants scattered across the map. Upon consumption, these plants trigger unique visual effects and transform the player into various animals for a limited duration.
  2. XP System: An integrated XP system rewards players as they level up by picking more plants, granting access to higher-tier items and enhancing the gameplay experience.
  3. Extensive Configurations: The script’s extensive configuration options enable server administrators to tailor settings to their preference. From progress bar timers to notification lengths and even custom event names, flexibility is key.
  4. Language Customization: Language settings are included for easy customization and translation, ensuring the script can cater to diverse player bases.

Supported Scripts

Notify

• qb-notify
  • okokNotify
  • mythic_notify
  • boii_ui notify
  • ox_lib notify

Targets

• qb-target
  • ox_target

Inventories

• qb-inventory
  • ox_inventory

Dependencies

Check Out My Other Scripts Below

Job Scripts

Activities Scripts

Drug Scripts

Script Bundles

Free Scripts

Code is accessible Yes/ ALL
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements qb-core, qb-target, qb-inventory, progressbar, ox_lib, polyzone
Support Yes
3 Likes

Brilliant script thx for free! This is awesome, I have one bug when I use the peyoteplant and transform into an animal, I transform invisible after .

1 Like

check the print in your f8 console, some of the animal models might be spawning invisible, just remove that model from modelVariants in peyote_client.lua

I transform into pigeon and rat, but when I transform to human freemode I get invisble

You have a config but you can’t add more fields to it, is this normal? And is it possible to somehow remake it so that you can create different fields with different props and coordinates?

1 Like

it uses a circle zone for the petote plants not a combo zone.

the script is free, and fully open source like all my scripts are so feel free to edit it as you see fit for yoyr needs

If only I had the necessary knowledge :))

1 Like

perfect time to start learning then

after transforming to a random ped, and then tranforming back. you stay invisible. others can see you, but you cant see yourself. no idea how to fix that. :smiley:

check the function where the ped model is reverted and you could try adding your clothings script refresh skin event

Script Update

Peyote
Version 1.1.0

• improved config layout and removed unnecessary options
  • removed minigame options and added lib.progresscirlce instead for cleaner UI
  • improved notification functions to prevent duplicate code
  • refactored how peyote plants spawn meaning users can now define their own locations for each plant to spawn instead of a random amount inside a zone
  • improved target functions to use localEntity instead of targetModel
  • improved distance check for removing peyote plant objects when picking
  • added support for qb-clothing and illenium-appearance when consuming peyote and reverting back to original ped model
  • fixed sometimes being invisible when reverting back to original ped model
  • improved checks for busy status preventing exploits / bugs
  • removed annoying server print in wrong location causing console spam
  • various other code improvements / reductions

Update available on Keymaster & GitHub now!

1 Like

Script Update
Version 2.0.0

• Added direct support for latest qb-inventory methods removing the use of Player.Functions.Add/Remove Items
  • Updated README file and included item list for ox_inventory
  • Improved callbacks for item amounts
  • Added missing distance parameter from PeyotePlants table
  • Improved Config.Animations for easier customisation
  • General QOL improvements