[FREE] [QB] JL Laptop. With Car boosting, Dark web, and Bennys app

THIS RESOURCE IS STILL WIP I DON’T RECOMMEND YOU TO PUT THIS ON LIVE SERVER, BUT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING, THEN ITS FINE

Hey this is the rewrite version of my old boosting script [ARCHIVED] JL Carboost I use svelte to create the UI side.

Feature:

• You can create your own app
  • Job based app
  • Item based app
  • Hide app from certain jobs
  • Comes with 3 default apps (Boosting, Darkweb, Bennys Shop)

Contributors:
Shoutout to all the contributors that help me to make this script.

Preview

Video: here

Desktop

Bennys

Boosting

Darkweb

Settings

Github: JL Laptop

12 Likes

does the bennys app still do nothing like the original car boosting one done also?

1 Like

the old bennys did do something, you had to add the items yourself it did say that in the readme.

The old bennys and the new bennys is basically just a shop scripts inside the laptop, what it does is only sell the configured items, the items itself can be useable by another script, like Jim-Mechanic, which you can find on tebex

3 Likes

but it didn’t, i added al the parts, had a script to go with it and no matter what we done, bennys would not work.

1 Like

yeah we plan on using it along side jims mech, we were running jakers tuner shop but that was aids

1 Like

Great job! Cant wait to take a look at it!

then you didnt do it right

looks great… even if i am on esx side

esx??

No its for qbcore only, but you can make a fork and convert it to esx if you want

what is this exactly? is it an update for the old boosting? or something totally different?

Totally different

Might just be me being dense, but is there a particular laptop to use? the standard laptop isn’t working for me.

Set useable to true on your qb-core/shared/items.lua

1 Like

As if that was all i had to do, many thanks!

Is there one for esx, I love this script so much

Took me a little while last night but done some testing and it works pretty decent, much appreciated, nice resource.

Can a vehicle shop or PDM be integrated in here as well? like people can buy cars online? or maybe a market place that people would be able to do an auction for vehicles? This script has a lot opened up a lot of possibilities! damn!

2 Likes

I have a problem using bennys. When I set the stock to 10 I can order like 100 of them and go pick it up. Any fix for this?