[FREE][QB/ESX] Randolio: Combat Log

ESX/QB supported with bridge

I was working for a server that had a paid script that was meant to function the same but it was broken, escrowed and I couldn’t see the code to actually fix it so I ended up just making my own. The script simply creates a ghost-like clone of the player when they drop from the server holding a board that states their information and reason for dropping. You can target the clone to copy information from the player in the case that you need to report someone for combat logging etc. OX/QB target is supported. It was just gonna sit in my files so I figured some servers might make use of it and released it.

Requirements are in the README.

Link: GitHub - Randolio/randol_combatlog: An anti-combat log script.
Showcase: Watch randol_combatlog | Streamable

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 250~ |
| Requirements | ox_lib/illenium-appearance |
| Support | No |

21 Likes

DOPE SCRIPT! going to use keep it up!

1 Like

Thankyou :slight_smile:

nice, where can i increase the time it shows?

1 Like

Look for SetTimeout client side

thank you

much needed imma try it

1 Like

Maybe make that configurable in a cl_config.lua file :wink:

awawawesome :purple_heart: :unicorn:

1 Like

Randolio might be the mvp of the year :fire:

1 Like

May I ask what is different from coping

You clearly didn’t read this part of the post: “I was working for a server that had a paid script that was meant to function the same but it was broken, escrowed and I couldn’t see the code to actually fix it so I ended up just making my own.”.

1 Like

Well my resource isn’t a paid script neither is broken.

My opinion is i don’t agree with “ended up just making your own”, because you’re indeed using my server code with slight changes.

But hey no hard feelings, i couldnt care less, i believe everyone is free to release whatever they want, all i gotta say is why not use the time to bring something new to the community, I mean i released mine 2 years ago, and lately there’s been a lot of releases for “anti combat log” and it’s everything about the “same”.

4 Likes

Why escrow a ‘free’ script though…

2 Likes

Wow, another amazing resource from Randolio?!?!?111

Time to delete my dogshit, free encrypted one that I used cough Lambra

1 Like

I wonder why

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:here take some love.

useful one

anyway to test this?

Download it and have a player quit the game infront of you?