This is a Capture The Flag game mode for FiveM, with custom flag props and customizable rulesets. Two teams fight to capture each others’ flag.
- Includes 2 pre-defined courses to play on; Paleto Carnage and Redwood Rampage.
- Customizable rules, like auto-respawn back at base and preventing use of vehicles.
- Low resmon while playing in a match. No resource impact while not playing in a match.
- A player uses the command
initctfto initiate a match. This person becomes the match admin. This notifies all players that a match is being setup.
- The match admin selects a map to play on before players can join teams.
- Once a map is selected, other players can join a team using the command
- When at least one player joins the match, the match admin can start the match.
- Players can change teams before the match has begun. Match admins can change the map before the match has begun.
- If your flag is taken, hunt down the flag carrier, and try to kill them and return your flag by touching it while it’s dropped. This will return your flag back to your base.
- If your teammate dies with the enemy flag, you can pickup the dropped flag.
- You can only score a point by bringing the enemy flag back to your team’s returned flag.
- If you are carrying the flag, and exit the match area, the enemy flag will be returned to them.
assets_ctfflags - These are the models specified in the existing game config. I guess you could technically use any other model in FiveM, you would just need to specify them in the game config.
qb-core/qbox/ESX - When autoRespawn is set to true, the script calls the revive event compatible with these frameworks. Compatibility can be expanded to other frameworks if someone wants to do a PR or send me the event names.
Kill opponent and return flag
Capture the flag and win