Download

Features

• Business patron menus for roleplay enhancement
  • Easily customizable props, text and locations
  • Dynamic new menu creation tool with newmenu command
  • ox/qb -target support, or lib zones

Dependencies

Installation

1. Drag and drop bostra_menus into your resources and ensure it in your server config AFTER ox_lib and target resource i.e. ox_target

2. Use newmenu command after configuring permission restrictions in the config.

3. Enjoy.

Credits

12 Likes

Another script from bostra :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying my releases! :heart:

When a new menu is created, how can it be deleted?

1 Like

They’re intended to be persistent through restarts. The newmenu command is just a utility to create new menus and if you want them to persist you paste your clipboard in the config. I do plan on some updates to this like taking the menu as an item with metadata to be viewed later.

Great work :+1:

1 Like

I understand thanks for the information

1 Like

good job mate

1 Like

Bostra giving us another awsome script ! Good job !

1 Like

Thank you all! I hope it brings some fresh fun to your servers.

very nice work mate

1 Like

Amazing script. Its already integrated in all our restaurants and clubs. Just sent from above. Will you make it a refill option so people get it as item

1 Like

Updated to include the prop with an external ytd for ease of changing the texture.

1 Like

Will definitely put it on the suggestion board! Thanks!

1 Like

Wait, this is kinda hot :eyes: another Bostra hit I fear

1 Like

This is the error whe i try to restart the script

Hopefully relieved the issue if anything, with a defined model request timeout, in the latest repo update.

This system is TOP.
Quick update so that players can make it persistent, and the possibility of deleting it for the person who created it/and or admin

1 Like

Planned feature hopefully! If I can figure out writing and retrieving from jsons it’ll be easier lol.

Or, create a database, and display the x/y/z positions, then retrieve them and spawn them there?
It is an idea