[free] ps-hud for esx

Notes

I did not create this. Only Converted it
All credits to the Project sloth team.
Fuel is setup for ox_fuel. But can be easily edited.
Stress doesn’t work/isn’t set up. More info on GitHub
Tested on legacy. if it works for the earlier versions as well, amazing.

Esx Download

original post/showcase below

Passionate developers and designers with a primary focus on providing quality resources and can also be inspired by NoPixel. Our resources are open source and entirely free for all of the FiveM community to enjoy and use.

ps-hud

Ultra customizable hud featuring a unique and robust settings menu. Change eveything about your experience!

Optional:

Some features to mention within this ps-hud:

• Custom icon shapes
  • Alter icon size, position and color
  • Customize settings for individual icons
  • Endless options for icon position and orientation

Time to show you what it looks like!

Here’s a few showcased examples while using ps-hud.

Design mode and shapes:

Icon state and color:

Icon size and position:

Change progress color:

Individually edit icons:

Icon layout and spacing:

Installation:

GitHub: (og project sloth)

Download

Credits:

Project Sloth

Converter/Creator of esx_smallresources for the seatbelt.lua

HUGE credits to Silent ! Inspiration and some code snippets from Svelte & Lua Boilerplate by Project Error

14 Likes

bro you are the best thank you very much for Converting this hud and also thanks for
Project Sloth team

1 Like

can you also make this ps_mdt working for esx

if you can it will be amazing

First off… thanks for not being like rest of community and paste it free but, i have something to say:

1. ox fuel is not dependency as ox fuel is not using any exports only native or State bag to get fuel
  2. you left there much thing what actually is useless and make code absolute trash…
  3. ye about that stress system… if you converted it… why it’s not working? you have in read me you never use it on your server, so how you wanna release something what you can’t even test if it works = you can’t convert it wiouth knowing what to do and not just replace code from QB to ESX…
    If you releasing something at least make sure it works

I personally also convert this to ESX, but at least i tested it. Yes, i did not put it on forum but… maan test this things before you post it…

Any way GJ i guess

You could make a PR with those modifications yk…

3 Likes
  1. Stop being so entitled
4 Likes

Ooh might want to be careful about this.
Isn’t their code copyrighted or such in some way?
Great release but I hope you contacted them before releasing it since they might get a bit angry otherwise

GPL-3.0 license on the original, OP can post this without asking providing the terms of the license are met :slightly_smiling_face:

they like to post fake DMCA certificates on there github pages. nothing that actually holds up. they’re just being weird.

Hi this is my first release ever, so a bit of a learners curve.

ox_fuel: Thanks for the info about that i’ll remove it.

Code Beauty: i appreciate the criticism, i’ll try and work on that

Stress: the hud has its own stress system. i never used stress, you can read the stress from esx basic needs using the uncommented lines but when you reach the high levels the script itself does not handle the shaking and such. I will work on this.

but, can confirm it did work when i was testing it. if it doesn’t i’ll fix it.

I appreciate the criticism either way.

1 Like

ye don’t take it i want to attack you… good work with that <3
i just wanted to point some things out…

Hi!

First, great release.

I know we been speaking back and forth on the Discord and you even asked us for permission, which you didn’t even need to since this is an open source project on GitHub, so thank you very much for that.

Great job and I’m glad to see the ESX community will benefit from using this hud! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Monkey
13 Likes

Hey how i change the language?

Hi, i wrote this in mind for my server, so i just manually wrote it out instead of using locales.lua like i should have. I have some people who’ve reported bugs and issues (stuff that’s my fault) i’ll push a update later today to fix these issues. If you really wanna change it right now you can go into client.lua and manually change it. or you can wait till i push the next update.

Sorry, that should have been completely fixed on release.

2 Likes

Ah okay, yeah that was what I was thinking about
Just wanted to make sure that the thread poster didn’t get in trouble haha

+1could be amazing

Amazing hud, I love it but how can I translate the script to other languages??? Cause locale just changes notifications thx!!!

Hi, Unfortunately, I believe you will need to edit HudPanel.Svelte and then build it with Svelte source, Since this was not a feature of the original ps-hud It most likely will not be included automatically as a feature.
In other words it wont be included but you can edit and build it.
My Apologies.

1 Like

i only were able to make the Translation in the Notifications (existing locales folder from the original QB Script, which is removed and not needed in ESX version)…
Don’t know about the other… probably what SkrippyBoi says.

ps-hud\svelte-source\src\components\menu → HudPanel thats the file that you have to edit