[FREE] [PROPS] Wallet Props (Cards and key car)

:credit_card: No more empty hands with this pack when you check/give you ID card, when you go the ATM or when unlocking your car ! :credit_card:

• Fleeca bank card
  • ID card
  • Driver licence card
  • Firearm licence
  • Key car
  • folder with icons for inventory (100x100)

:shopping_cart: Get for FREE on TEBEX
or here

:warning: You are not allowed to sell them. You can modify and share but always link the original product !
To retrieve a package you have just purchased, go to FiveM Keymaster then to Purchased Assets.

:books: Check READ ME file to have suggested coordinations for your animations.
These props are supposed to work with any animations, but they’ve been tested with

• shared animation (id, driver licence, firearm licence)
    ‘mp_common’, ‘givetake1_a’

• scenario animation (fleeca card)
    ‘PROP_HUMAN_ATM’, ‘ATM’

• animation (keycar)
    ‘anim@mp_player_intmenu@key_fob@’, ‘fob_click’

Player bone Right hand 57005

Check my other packs here

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
30 Likes

Nice, cool idea

3 Likes

need a direct link to asset

1 Like

ah ! okay, I’ll fix this asap

Nice work!

1 Like

This is really awesome, thank you!

1 Like

I really like this, nice job.

1 Like

cool idea

1 Like

how to get these working with animations ?

Hi, I recommend to make some research.
In your script you have to Request an animation, Create the object and then Attach it to the ped.

This could help you

So do I just download and extract to my resources and then start in my server.cfg file and then they will show up when I go to use them? I am just a little confused from the directions could you break it down for me please? I would love to be able to get this to work in my server. Thanks!

You have to actually request an animation, then create the object and attach it to your ped.

How do I go about doing that any help?

Still need a driect link to the asset such as GitHub, google drives and the likes aren’t permitted.

" A release over the file size limit of any of the two aforementioned upload methods may be shared via a third-party upload service as long as it’s not a money generating or URL shortened link (i.e. adf.ly , bit.ly ). Examples of trusted third-party upload services: MEGA , Google Drive , Tebex ."

Seems that Google Drive is allowed :thinking:

Fair enough, guess they changed it at some point… wish they didn’t but oh well.