[FREE] Pickle's Wheel Support | Use your Racing Wheel & Pedals in FiveM! | Standalone

More Information & Scripts can be found here!

Preview

What is this?

This is a fully standalone script that allows players to use their wheel & pedals in FiveM without needing to use Scripthook or controller emulation.

With this resource, you will be able to do the following:

• Wheel & Pedal Support.
  • Wheel, Pedal, and Controls Display.
  • Works with any wheel / pedal combo, and allows you to choose your device.
  • Change Input Indexes.
  • Modify Wheel Deadzone.
  • Bind both Controller and Command Actions.
  • Locally saved settings.
  • Completely standalone, just plug-and-play!

What do I need?

Nothing at all!
Just add the resource to the server, make sure the resource is started as “pickle_wheel”, and have fun!

Basic Usage

To pull up the wheel panel, use “/wheel” in the chat.
You’ll need to select your device from the dropdown, and save the settings after you’ve tuned it to your liking.

Your inputs for the wheel, gas, and brake will vary per device.

Therefore, you need to find input index by starting from 0, then re-saving & increasing the number if it isn’t the correct index.

If you’d like to share your settings for your device, feel free to make a pull request on the github under the readme.

Device Presets

If your device is listed here, you can use the included numbers to set your input indexes instead of having to try and guess the number for each index.

Need Support?

Click here!

Credits:

Spendibus: Wheel & Pedal Gamepad API Snippet

Ready to download?

Enjoy!

24 Likes

nicee

1 Like

dopeeee

1 Like

amazing job :+1:

1 Like

very cool! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

You really are a good + for this whole community!

1 Like

Cool af release and FREE! changing up fivem as a whole man

1 Like

yes, awesome!

1 Like

I have tested the script using a Logitech G923 Pro and it functions well. However, the steering sensitivity is unrealistic as the wheel needs to be turned completely to initiate a turn. Unfortunately, there is no option to adjust the steering sensitivity within the script. It would be greatly appreciated if you could incorporate this feature into the script, as it would enhance the overall experience for users.

Kudos to you for developing this script! I was actually working on a similar one, but since you’ve released yours, I might as well abandon mine. Nonetheless, great job, buddy!

2 Likes

If you need sharper turns, update your Wheel Operating Range in your wheel’s settings on Windows, and update Wheel Radius in the Wheel UI.

Thanks for your kind words!

3 Likes

Would be helpful if you could set some presets up with the buttons and steering input

1 Like

Those who want to share their settings can do so by submitting a PR on the github.

2 Likes

Hello, possible to have an update to take into account the thrusmaster steering wheels? I started on the server unfortunately only functional for the G920

1 Like

solid release! good work man!

1 Like

insane bro

1 Like

@Bobby_TV You can already use the Thrustmaster, follow the guide for finding your input indexes in the forums post.

1 Like

we are having a problem, we have users with more sim setups then all in ones, so we have users with pedals not plugged into the wheel and with a USB so they cant use the pedals, any advice for this

It only has logitech indexes the script isnt even detecting thrustmaster wheels

Its not detecting “Moza R9” wheel

Seems like its only detecting Logitech ones.

you need to unplug the wheel and plug it back in again when you are in the server

1 Like