[FREE] Pickle's Television Script (TV's) | Watch Videos, Broadcast, and more!

The typing system doesn’t work with on the interaction screen. when i go to youtube and want to type a video i want to watch it doesn’t work

This isn’t possible.

Getting this error on latest OXLIB

Good work!

Is there a way to set a default resolution? For example, when watching a news video, the text and video are very blurry. Can’t even read the text.

Can you please add a Turn On TV and Turn Off TV option? And when turning the tv ON, it will resume from the same channel it was on when it was turned OFF.

Really good job! very very complete job on adding more TVs, I Have a question there is a way to give more range on the sound of the tv?

cursor name pleasy

Just downloaded the script and when run and you go near the TV I get:

@ptelevision/client/main.lua:214: attempt to call a table value (local ‘cb’)

Stock code, no modifications and I don’t see any setup needed.

Is there any way to look at google docs or pdf’s ?

Yes, use the URL feature in the menu.

can this play local files synced?

Any option to use a item like a remote to turn tv on and off?

what is the commands?

Is there any way to change the resolution?

@AyHam, The Command to open the script is ( T /tv ) This will open a menu on the right side of your screen. from there is pretty forward

Working on QBCore 4/24/23 Follow the Start order instructions

Got this working with

[v_ilev_cin_screen] = {
DefaultVolume = 0.5,
Range = 20.0,
Target = “cinscreen”, – Only use if prop has render-target name.
Scale = 0.085,
Offset = vector3(-1.02, -0.055, 1.04)
},
Is what you need add that to your config. Does anyone know why syncing isn’t working well with this? I am having issues watching youtube videos and players being synced with adds and stuff and not being full screen even tho it shows full screan @PickleMods

would like to ask if the tv can be access by all player or only those player that been listed?

how do i fix

Really good job! very very complete job on adding more TVs, I Have a question there is a way to give more range on the sound of the tv?