[FREE] Pickle's Prisons | Jail System | Breakouts | Work & Activities

TriggerServerEvent(“pickle_prisons:jailPlayer”, target, time)
TriggerServerEvent(“pickle_prisons:unjailPlayer”, target)

1 Like

Update v1.1.5

• Fixed qtarget bridge.

Download the new update here: Releases · PickleModifications/pickle_prisons · GitHub

Best prision script :fire:

1 Like

T/jail (Id) (time)

1 Like

I installed it today console says it starts fine but none of the peds or anything loads in?

1 Like

@dlauer0817

This is normal, only active prisoners can see peds & interact points relating to the prison.

This is to optimize the experience for all players to the highest standard.

@Bidaah

This is because you are not using Pickle’s XP, please follow the instructions in the documentation linked here:

Update v1.1.6

• Added Estonian Translations, thanks to @walls9919!
  • Fixed QBCore source issue resulting in QBCore functions not working, thanks to @CodexisPhantom!

Download the new update here: Releases · PickleModifications/pickle_prisons · GitHub

I am not finding the place where I can break out of prison using Breakout pa

This is shown in the video, make sure to change the config’s locations based on your Prison MLO.

Awesome release. Only issue I am having now is when I start the breakout process the ped just keeps shoveling, the UI menu to press E and progress through the breakout process isn’t there. He just keeps shoveling away. I got the Oxlib and the ace permissions set like show in the documentation. Any ideas?

Are there any errors on the client/server?

1 Like

None. Thats the weird part.

what emote script are you using ?
like rpemotes

dpemotes

try using rpemotes its standalone
dp is old i moved away from dpemotes a long time ago

You think that has something to do with my issue or just general advice? lol

Maybe it’s you issue, but dpemotes is definitely old, and with the new update to GTA 5, you might run into small problems like that. It’s worth a try.
You don’t have to fully remove dpemotes, just remove ‘ensure/start’ from server.cfg.
Drop rpemote in, then see if that helps
and well rp emote is very nice most properly best emote script i have seen for free

Oh no I plan on getting it on regardless but I doubt it has to do with my issue sadly. We will see. Either way, thanks for the recommendation. I checked the git on it, looks much better.

1 Like

no problem it might help as I’m using it with prison and had not problem in my server with emotes / animations
Oh, and if you’re on QB, you can check out QB’s GitHub. They have a pull from rpemotes, making it more compatible with QB.

QBCore pulls directly from RPEmotes they dont modify anything, go look at the git action log when you setup a new server.