[FREE] Pickle's Airport System | Player Flights, Missions, and more! | Supports ESX, QBCore, and more!

More Information & Scripts can be found here!

Preview

What is this?

This is a multi-framework airport system that's great for players to use as both a end-user and as a job!

It's a great fit for any type of roleplaying server, whether it's Serious RP or not.

With this resource, you will be able to do the following:

• Board Players as Passengers in your Aircraft.
  • Pick up NPC Passengers to earn money.
  • Pick up shipments to earn money.
  • Travel to other airports when other pilots aren’t available.
  • Pay to board an aircraft through the airport terminal.

Supported Frameworks

• ESX 1.1+ & Legacy
  • QBCore
  • Standalone

What do I need?

Use a supported framework or make it work with yours via the bridge folder.

Ox Lib (Required).

Installation

Go to the "__INSTALLATION" folder.

Add the jobs from the Jobs folder into your framework.

Need Support?

Click here!

Ready to download?

Lets go!

28 Likes

nice one dude <3

1 Like

Thanks man!

2 Likes

i love airplanes!

1 Like

I love the concept of this but there are some things I feel like could be better. Players basically being able to fast travel if no pilots are on just seems odd to me from an RP standpoint. Maybe if it could spawn an NPC plane that flys the player instead of just teleporting them instantly. Also would be cool if there were different planes for different types of missions so like doing cargo jobs makes you drive a cargo plane rather than a private jet.

Fast travel is disableable via the config.

If you’re aware of a native to use for flying to a coordinate, let me know.

There is a way to do it via cutscenes, but that’s lazier than doing fast travel in my opinion.

Missions will never have a vehicle requirement as it is based on a scenarios list, it’s meant to be done as a command not as a marker job.

2 Likes

TaskVehicleDriveToCoordLongrange - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs & TaskVehicleDriveToCoord - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs both work for getting a plane to fly from one location to the next. I’ve done this with my sky diving script and also another script I am working on.

1 Like

So for the missions they can use any plane? And the command to start the missions seems like an odd choice instead of a marker or a ped. I feel like that creates more of a challenge for server owners to explain the job to their players no?

Does this allow the plane to land?

you did a very good job bro, i love airplane thing hopefully to see some sailor job too

8 Likes

bro nice work man

its like flight sim for fivem thank you very much

1 Like

sky diving you say? Got a link?

After letting my community vote, they agree with you, I’ll be adding support for it today.

2 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

You have a great community! :+1: this will be a great update! Great work on all your scripts :blue_heart:

1 Like

Update v1.1.0

• Added Realistic Flight for Traveling to Airports.
  • Moved Missions to Hangar, /pilotmission is disabled by default in config.
  • Fixed QBCore Issue for Job Checking.
4 Likes

Yet another epic release from PickleMods.

And for free? Say less :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Thank you so much man! I’m looking forward to your future releases as well!

1 Like

hi. i am testing the script and for the job part of it i have it setup and working i think but i noticed a issue.

during the test with another player, i am set to pilot. i pulled out the aircraft and went to the prompt to set a destination and flight cost. i set the flight cost to 5000. i got boarding players, take off time 20 seconds. i got the prompt that players are now boarded, clear for takeoff.

i got to destination. nothing happened. i didnt receive any money from the players when they walked on the plane or when i put the plane away.

am i suppose to do something else to get the money from the players before taking off?

Have you figured it out yet? :o