[FREE] Pe-Fake-Plate (Standalone/ESX Vehicle Fake Plate System)

Description

Pe-Fake-Plate is a standalone resource and is not dependent on any framework. This was made due to the absence of a free reliable fake plate system that was optimized and didn’t contain any exploits. There is no database changes within this resource. Players will have to set their old plate on their vehicle before storing. If requested, I can add an additional config option for this, but it defeats the purpose of a “Fake Plate”. Resource currently runs at 0.0 ms.

Preview and Download

Preview
Download Here

Features

• Standalone resource with optional ESX integration (Usuable item and item removal/adding).
  • Distance check server side to prevent exploiting.
  • Changing of plate with animation.
  • Fake plate contains a string of 8 letters/numbers so it looks authentic and not XXXXXXXX/blank plate like some resources chose to do. (See here)
  • Debug prints to help with any issues you may have.
  • Version checker to ensure you’re on the latest version.

Any configuration is set within ether the cl_config.lua or the sv_config.lua.

• Config option to change the identifier that is being used easily.
  • Config option for Mysql-Async or Ghmattisql.
  • Config option for multiple notification systems. (T-Notify, Mythic-Notify, pNotify and ESX Notifications.)
  • Config option for Mythic Progress Bar .
  • Config option to restrict it to the vehicle owner. (Requires you to set Mysql-Async or Ghmattisql to true.)
  • Config option to allow the player to apply multiple fake plates. (**This is still WIP so i recommend setting it to false.)

Dependencies (Required)

• OneSync is required. This resource was tested with OneSync Infinity and not legacy.

Dependencies (Optional)

Supported Notifications

Pe-Fake-Plate supports the following notification resources by default:

• T-Notify (Recomended) T-Notify offers numerous advantages over any other notification system and has well written Docs. This is the suggested notification system to be used. Please ensure you’re on the latest version.
  • Mythic-Notify This resource uses SendAlert and not the old way of DoHudText so this version is required if you want to use Mythic-Notify.
  • pNotify GTA Online styled notification system.
  • ESX Notifications Basic ESX notifications.

Supported Progress Bars (Optional)

Pe-Fake-Plate supports the following prgress bar resources by default:

If you would like more supported please follow the same code style and PR it.

How it works

• Player gets inside the vehicle they want to change and gets out.
  • Player does /fakePlate to apply the fake plate and /returnPlate to reset it back to the original plate.
  • If esx is being used then the player can use the item instead. The config option has to be set to true first.

Planned Features

• When multiple fake plates are applied to different vehicles, allow the returning of the plate to each vehicle. (Currently you can only apply the return plate to the first vehicle.)
  • Sync fake plates so someone else who didn’t set the fake plate can remove it.
  • Force the player to walk to the trunk so the animation doesn’t clip.
9 Likes

Looks nice, best feature is its not paid lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

hm so I have onesync enabled but its saying [ERROR]: [fakeplate] (v1.0) is up to date but [OneSync] isn’t enabled

Hmm :thinking: is your convar different from onesync on? And if not, are you setting it within txadmin/a bat file?

If the resource works okay then you can comment out the onesync check within the server/sv_utils here or just ignore the onesync error lol.

Thank you for making me aware of the issue though! :slight_smile: I greatly appreciate it.

Question. I am using modfreakz multicharacter. Its saying the vehicle isnt owned? What would i put here?

Our identifiers come up like this:

Change from ‘license:’ to ‘steam:’ and try