Free Patrol Route and ped/npc spawner

probably the most advanced fivem ped/npc spawner.

features templates for creating patrol routes and custom relationships for peds.

can define multiple spawn points and models to a single ped for randomness.

give a primary and secondary weapon with attachments and edit their combat behavior and general pathing.

!!! UPDATE 11/28.

a respawn system + loot system + new export
getVLPed client export to run code on any alive ped you spawned through this script in external resources
dead peds will delete and respawn after their defined times. great for gang/hostile zones.
define dead body loot that players can search for when a ped dies. you can define money or items that players can get based off the individual chance %

please watch the vids and see the config file for detailed information: VL-pedspawner | Imgur: The magic of the Internet
get new version free on tebex: https://vl-studios.tebex.io/package/6012749
[currently the loot system is qb only, everything else works with esx. will make esx loot system soon]

5 Likes

is it ESX ?

yeah please make it for ESX,too.

pretty sure this is standalone fellas. Nothing in the code shows anything esx or qbcore.

(reuploaded comment to main topic instead of reply)
yea its esx if you dont use the qbtarget feature in the config.
also a note: just updated the resource to have a config.deletetime that lets you change how long the system will wait before deleting a dead ped.

NPC deaths are not synchronized between players

updated resource with optimized code and some new features:
instead of defining a ped route, you can now opt to make the ped wander in a location instead.
can play a scenario on the peds and can make them not react to anything around them.
optional customizable blip for ped.

get the new version at the github link

Cool release!

1 Like

How can I make npcs my friends (I want them not to shoot at me, but only at other npcs)?

Also, the wander feature does not work.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you could make a video on how to use the route feature.

wander error:

Hi, has anyone got the new version by chance? The tebex shop is shut down and the discord is not accessible by new people. It says I dont have permission to view message history on the resources channel. Thank you <3