[Free] Ox Inventory

How do i get my inventory items to work ive removed all of them out of the database but nothing is usable

1 Like

so I’m having an issue that I can’t seem to figure out. I set the weight to carry and it keeps going back to the default 24kg

Guys, you can help with an example, you need to set metadata when buying, but in order to do it correctly, you need to know the slot, if the slot is left empty, the item does not appear in the inventory only after closing and reopening, how do I know which slot the item will fall into when buying?

Hi,

firstly, very Nice Inventory. I like that realy, but have one Question:
is there any Way to Display Metadata like Weapon Data?

Like:

I want to Display a VIN Number, hat the User know which Carkey is for which vehicle:

vrp function ?

Is able to be used as standalone yet?

Im getting this error in consolehttps://imgur.com/a/Fnsaqc0

1 Like

/steal wont work keeps saying cant open that persons inventory, so i did some digging and found this …

in ox_inventory > client.lua : 620

RegisterCommand(‘steal’, function()

openNearbyInventory()

end) 

thats it … what is missing??..

2 Likes

how can i change inv open key?

Does this work on esx 1.2

Out of the box it’ll only work with recent versions of ESX Legacy.

yeah i tried installing it on 1.2 and i couldnt get it

… no shit

Will there be an update for ESX 1.2?

Will there be… an update… for an out of date version of a framework…?
I’ve said it before, you can use it with whatever you want; but you need to set it up.

Inventory will work with any version of ESX, but ESX needs to be modified to use the inventory.

How exactly do I modify my ESX?

No.

You can use SetDurability to make achieve like that.

1 Like

i get this error and the multichar stops letting people in after it

I’m so glad you came and posted this here after I closed your GitHub issue pointing out the source of the bug is ESX. I hope you’ll ignore this post as well.

hi, where can i find version 2.0.0 of oxmysql? because ox inventory gives me this error: ox_inventory requires version ‘2.0.0’ of ‘oxmysql’ (current version: 1.9.2). Thanks you