[FREE][OX/ESX] dx_hud: a FiveM HUD for ox_core or ESX Legacy

That’s something that has nothing to do with the hud, which is only displaying the stress level.

There’s an config string for that called persistent radar or something like that.

Make sure you’re using the latest release. What’s your esx version? Are your esx scripts up to date?

You should check if the esx_status triggers are getting the value and if not, you have to understand why. HUD code looks good to me.

Oh thanks, I hope it was the radar thing about the km of the cars hahaha now I look

any idea how to fix? my problem is that theres no imports.lua in my es_extended, how do i get one? thanks in advance

Is there a reason why the Map is constantly blinking and disappearing for me every other second?

1 Like

Anybody who has any issue please report it on github with all the necessarily details to debug.

How do I move hud to to bottom of the mini map?

1 Like

can u help me, getting stuck on drinking water I cant do anything

possible to add a command to toggle hud on and off

Hey Umm Where the roads or anything on the mini map?

Also. What is the 1 at the far right ?

Ignore that i figured it out. But how to you change from whisper to shout to normal? currently its global so everyone can hear you from anywhere. im using salty but when i set the config to salty the hud doesnt work it shows a red X. but set it to pma-voice the voice hud works but cant adjust it and everyone hears. Also what phone and radio do you recommend using with this? gcphone and our radio are not working. thanks

Hello, I like it a lot, but I have a problem with the minimap. I have the “circleMap” disabled but the map is not displayed at all, not even above the car. I want to have it activated while standing and in a car, but I can’t do it either. Can you help me?

If circleMap and persistentRadar are both disabled it should do what you ask for.
Maybe something from another script is interfering with it.

I already checked and no script interferes. If I have “persistentRadar” and “circleMap” disabled, it only shows when I’m on top of a car

1 Like

How can i put the hud in the left side because i don’t want it in center

I tried with modify css but i failed

The problem would be that as soon as you enter the game id does not appear and if I try to restart the resource it goes then if by chance I succeed and I try to enter again I have the same problem that id does not come out how do I solve it?

2 Likes