[FREE] OurStory RP's Morphine Injection

Sup! I wrote this script for our community ‘OurStory’ today and decided to release it to give back to the community.

What is it?
It is a usable Morphine Injector that will heal the person who uses it very slowly for 30 minutes. (It heals 1 health every second, which is 60 health per minute.) It will also make them run slightly faster for this time period too. (I don’t recommend setting the movement speed higher because it can created bugs.)

It comes with a unique animation, prop, sound effects and mythic notifications. If you use more than 1 injector, you will still only heal at the normal rate.

Video Showcase

Requirements
ESX

Optional
InteractSound
MythicNotify
ESX Status

Install Instructions:
Add an item called ‘Morphine’ to your items database (SQL file provided)
If you have Mythic Notify, uncomment out lines 42, 71 and 78 in client.lua
If you have InteractSounds, uncomment out lines 47 to 54 in client.lua
If you are using food and hunger from ESX Status / ESX BasicNeeds, uncomment out line 13 and 14 in server.lua

Download
OurStory_Morphine.zip (2.5 KB)

Note: If either InteractSound or MythicNotify do not work for you, you need to seek help on their threads. It is possible that their callbacks have changed since I downloaded them. Also, you need to add a way for players to get this in-game. (Add it to a shop or as a reward, etc.)

Screenshot:

12 Likes

Looks cool!

1 Like

I cant wait to try it out. See what is it like in game.

1 Like

Nice ! thanks for the release

1 Like

Nice release as always :p.

Edit:

Looks like you didn’t update the server.lua as its triggering the wrong client event.

Replace:
TriggerClientEvent('esx_armour:morphine', source)
with
TriggerClientEvent('ourstory_morphine:inject', source)

2 Likes

I fixed that exact thing before uploading but it didn’t save. Thanks bro. Fixed.

could anyone share such tattoos with me?
where can i find such a tattoo?

where are the sounds?

You need to set up those sounds yourself using InteractSounds. I’m not gonna upload the audio files because I don’t own the rights to them. Just google, “Syringe Sound Effects” and you’ll find plenty of appropriate sounds. =)

Verry good bro, bless your hands :slight_smile: