[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

Thank you for making this

1 Like

The resource okoknotify is using the command phone for this alert. While this is absolutely absurd to do on their part, you can resolve this by adjusting the command for NPWD here

Ok so I got the phone to load in. Looks great! The issue I’m having now and I probably overlooked something again but I have yet to see the issue is everything just shows a spinning circle like it’s loading. I can’t access websites from the phone. Only the projectdev site. Maybe this is how it’s intended but the rest just shows loading circle. Any insight?

2 Likes

When i try to load the pe-core.sql file it keeps giving me this error

1 Like

Resolved, please re download

1 Like

Same issue, would appreciate any help

If you have Problems with the Twitter App on the mobile just add the colums to Your Database in
npwd_twitter_profiles

bio
After That you can change Your User Name Your bio and your location

Can’t seem to figure this issue out. Anyone able to help?

2 Likes

This is caused because some websites have disabled embedding in ‘iframe’. Nothing we can do here.

Hope to see this eventually for ■■■■■■■■■ :slight_smile:

You need to use the fork of screenshot basic as listed in the documentation.

Support for what? If it’s a voip resource we are not adding support for any other voips. PMA is standardized and we are not adding support for any others. Let alone one that is censored.

1 Like

hi i am getting an error of getPhone Number and it does not generate a a phone number when a new person joins I am currently using esx v1 final Can someone help me to solve this issue

Follow the esx integration docs ESX Integratration | Project Error

Has anyone gotten “PhoneAsItem” to work with Ox_Inventory? I’m having a hard time getting the export right with NPWDs config.json

1 Like

I got it to work with ox_inventory, anyone let me know if you need help.

1 Like

I have the same

This is one more thing i notice that comes back as an error when i start the pe-core. I do have the oxmysql started and installed and it appears to work correctly

1 Like

Got the same error, so im just here to get notified lol

It’s probably related to some changes within ox. Can try the pr