[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

I want these contacts to be standard on the phone and not have to be added by each player himself.

I made these contacts in the game on my phone.

And I don’t know where and how to add them…

can someone explain to me? everything is set up without errors , using the modified screenshot basic , all set on imgur , using client id only in the server.cfg , config.json setup and validated so i dont get it wheres the problem.

NPWD does not have this feature, if you’d like to do this you need to modify the source code and build yourself.

1 Like

why its not compile as 1 resource instead of seperate resource ? like make another repo called qb-npwd or something. third app so weird.

When someone reports a post or marketplace listing how can staff remove the post reported

Currently, it would only be directly from the DB, but we are working on some admin moderation actions in the phone. I will let you know once these are complete.

Make sure you’re using OUR fork of screenshot-basic, and please, let me see your config.json “image” section.

On NPWD v1.5.4

config.json

server.cfg

npwd.config.ts

The npwd_taxi is a test renamed “npwd-app-template”…
Did i miss something for it to show up on the phone as an app ?

the name in “apps” should be the actual resource name.

So "apps": ["npwd_taxi"]

EDIT: And make sure the name property in the package.json file in the external app is the same as the resource name. You can see some examples on some of the other apps made :slight_smile:

thank you brother… i love the concept of external apps and NOT rebuilding the phone…
As for seeing some exemple… i did that first, downloaded the npwd-crypto but the config.json dont have anything referencing the ressource name or id used… and most other exemple seem to be made for QB so i went pass them. those from NPWD Community · GitHub… anyway thank you for your time Chip! It should work now (will know tonight)

{
“maxHistory”: 10,
“logging”: {
“enabled”: false,
“webhook”: “”
},
“tick”: {
“min”: 15,
“max”: 250,
“upDownRatio”: 0.6,
“maxDeviation”: 10,
“interval”: 15,
“crashChance”: 0.05
}
}

I tryed every combo known to humans… I just dont get it

then tryed messing around yarning everything…
latest 1.0.7 crypto
latest 1.5.4 phone
I can’t get passed this “Make sure it is started before NPWD”
/WaveWhiteFlag

It should be “apps”: [“npwd_advertisements”, “npwd_crypto”]

One of those /facepalm moment i got… looking too deep and missed the simplest thing…

crypto is on… i should figure the rest out… after 24hr of sleep…
Thank you once again Chip…
i now feel shame and feel like Al Capone being busted for tax evasion…

Edit: done, the db name the b is small letter but the server.cfg type big letter B. lol

i only saw this error message (i think that make the phone can’t open)
[ script:npwd] [NPWD] [player] [error]: Failed to store phone number in database
[ script:npwd] [NPWD] [player] [error]: UPDATE users SET phone_number = 330-999-3988 WHERE identifier = 43cf6adc9f1f1fbde62a3bc6ee02a01bd224f580

2 Likes

script:qb-npwd SCRIPT ERROR: @qb-npwd/client.lua:15: No such export setPhoneDisabled in resource npwd

I followed everything correctly and I am confused as to this? Any help would be appreciated!

You downloaded the source code. Make sure to download the release or compile the phone.

I’ll give it a try thank you :slight_smile: I think I also got a corrupted qbcore bridge

can u give more tips on how to make this works, stack at the same level ? where can u print the response ? where can u change the way its processed

im still stuck on this, i tried different returnedDataIndexes values still nothing, the photo shows up in my discord using webhook, but doesn’t show up in phone galary… my i might actually switch back to imgur for now …last i got response from the devs which was few days ago in their discord, they are discussing it internally before releasing any information to public. so best is to be patient i guess…unless someone else finds a fix.

Did you get this completly work for you?