[FREE]MojiaVehicleKeys Best Vehicle Keys for QB-Core

Preview

Features:

• The vehicle key will now act as an item
  • Additional vehicle keys can be purchased at an adjustable price to give to friends (default 10% of vehicle value)

Download:

hoangducdt/MojiaVehicleKeys (github.com)

8 Likes

Hello, good job pls convert ESX :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yess Esx pls ^^

2 Likes

great release, can’t seem to get the cars to lock/unlock and engine on/off.

If you don’t have the key in your inventory, it’s definitely impossible to do that, unless you use lockpick for those two things :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah I have the key but the default qb-hud engine start/stop and lock/unlock isn’t compatible or just isn’t working for me. I seen your video you have set up threw radial menu I was hoping it was set up like that by default like your garages but it’s not.

Change even on qb-hud to

RegisterCommand('+engine', function()
   TriggerEvent('MojiaVehicleKeys:client:Engine')
end)

do the same thing with

'MojiaVehicleKeys:client:lockVehicle'
1 Like

I need this script for ESX please!!

1 Like

cant get to work with default qb jobs like taxi, bus. I added the TriggerServerEvent(‘MojiaVehicleKeys:server:AddVehicleKey’, plate, model) after the set owner event and still doesn’t. Any advice?

'vehiclekeys:client:SetOwner' is still used, no need to edit it. Vehicles using this type of key are only temporary keys. The car key is really only issued to the player if the player is actually the owner of that vehicle (i.e. the car has complete data in the sql about the player’s ownership)

I kept the set owner event, just added the TriggerServerEvent(‘MojiaVehicleKeys:server:AddVehicleKey’, plate, model) under it. you when try to use a default spawned vehicle for a job it gives error “you dont own”. How is this going to work with taxi, bus etc because they dont actually own the vehicle when its spawned for that job?

'vehiclekeys:client:SetOwner' still gives them a temporary car key, which is valid while they are online. That’s enough for them to be able to comfortably do their work

Hello, I just started configuring your script for testing purpose, and i’m facing a little issue.
In the ReadMe it says to go in qb-hud and replace 2 functions :
1 is +engine (no problem finding this one)

Then it says the following :
do the same thing with Lock/Unlock event

TriggerEvent('MojiaVehicleKeys:client:lockVehicle')

BUT the point is that I don’t find this “Lock/Unlock event” in the new qb-hud.
So should we add it ? or am I in the wrong file maybe ? :thinking:
Thank’s in advance for replying !

Is the garage that uses the target in the latest version of Mojiagarage? or is it in this VehicleKeys? Can you show me?

Did you by chance figure this out, I am stuck on the same issue.

Same issue here aswell

This event is not in qb-hud, the meaning of that sentence is to replace that event where you need to use the vehicle lock / unlock function

how do you give the vehicle to someone else? giving the key item allows them to drive but the vehicle is registered to player

how can i fix this error the script can not found the export but when I restart the script its working but when I restart the server this comes back

can you share your radialmenu setting for keys script ?

and i have another issue with

MojiaVehicleKeys:client:OpenVehiclesList

menu not open and i can`t buy new key for owned vehicle !!