[FREE] [MLO] Vic Roads, QLD and NSW MLO

So u just do it for the money huh? Funny.

Anyways, “Automatic Sliding Doors” are just a flag xD, nothing difficult to do.
And for your Australia Post, just some boxes too. Could be easily done by me again, but i don’t wanna ruin your business that much :wink:

The doors are custom, so no, not quite just a flag, the desk of aus post is custom, the parcel lockers are custom, our multiple sign variants are custom. Our mail boxes are custom, our table for signing packages is custom, along with our flyers holder, and our desk matts, along with our welcome mat. But nah your right bro only 2 props, go for it cuzz it wont be as good as ours anyway :slight_smile:

Its over 60 Maps btw. ^^

What is that argument?
The usability doesnt define the Price of something.
Being a “Australia” focused Map doesnt make it more expensive and you dont have any more work

instead of making a “GoPostal” Texture you make one with some Australian Brand thats basically all.

And from what i see from the already posted Screenshots, i wouldnt call it “High Quality Maps” as you called it before.

In my Opinion you fully try to compensate the fact that nobody cares about Australian Assets by offering it for a wayyy higher Price. Thats all.

3 Likes

thank u for explaining :wink:

In the case of Aus post its not just a texture difference. We actually brought up multiple reference photos and created props from what we had seen in our local Australia post. All our customers who own the pack understand this. Anyway its all been sorted now, and I understand Gabz has over 60 maps. If you read the full conversation you would see that we are newer and our subscription will include more maps over time (without the subscription price ever going up). We are not forcing anyone to buy anything and its our loss as a business if they don’t not yours so stay out of things you don’t fully understand :slight_smile:

Here is a couple examples of actual props that are specific to Australia post. Also the 3D logo that gives the place more character can not be done with a mere “retexture” I really wish people would actually try to properly understand things before getting their nose into something that doesn’t concern them.

Are you asserting that current subscribers receive diminishing value for their money, and that waiting longer will result in a more worthwhile subscription? Essentially, customers are paying the full price until it eventually becomes reasonable. In essence, becoming a loyal subscriber means getting a less favorable deal compared to newcomers who join for just a month. Regardless, I understand your niche market perspective, and I acknowledge that a one-time purchase price is reasonable given the effort involved.

However, I believe you’d face less criticism if you lowered the monthly subscription price initially and gradually increased it, clearly communicating to customers that additional features would correspond to incremental price adjustments. Whether I like your maps or not is irrelevant; my point is that being a long-term loyal customer doesn’t seem sensible, as there are no guarantees regarding future developments, improvements, map compatibility with my server, or consistent production rates.

Moreover, your argument that the subscription price will never increase might not hold if, for example, you start creating fewer maps per month.

1 Like

Just a FYI this is in violation of several copyrights, unusable to use on any FiveM server.

The sign texture outside isnt showing up any fixes

sign texture isnt working for nsw…