[FREE] [MLO] Tuner Auto Shop

Because I get asked this a lot, I’m going to post it here for others:

How to change gamebuild in FiveM

ENFORCING GAMEBUILD IN WINDOWS:

on windows, open your run.bat file with Notepad++ (Download Notepad++ here: Downloads | Notepad++)

Add the following: +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372

Save and start server

ENFORCING GAMEBUILD ON LINUX

On Linux, it is the exact same thing, however you need to open run.sh instead of the bat file.

If you have txAdmin, you can put it in the Settings > FXServer > Additional arguments

Add the following: +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372

And you’re good to go :smiling_face:

i put +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372 in txadmin but the interior is empty u just fall through the map am i doing something wrong?

Great

HOW TO install it bro

1 Like

Same. I had to remove it. Never worked for me.

Nothing to write, very well thought out to play on the desired universe

1 Like

Nice Map !

1 Like

make sure you use capital E for Enable and D for Disable

Amazing work thank you very much!!!
I’ve tried to look through the comments for the answer to my question and couldn’t get it to work.
I’m trying to change the colour of the yellow framework (pillars/beams/supports) so I can make it a little less bright.
I have found the model and changed the Embedded texture and streamed it in my server and unfortunately it hasn’t done anything, any ideas mate?

hi all, why when i try to change coords to lscustom it’s not work and give me error ( table expected got nill ) some one can help pls? to coords

work with the last build? (the contract)

cant get this to work at all

was anyone able to get this to work???

It worked perfectly for me

Someone is currently trying to change money for almost the exact same thing…

1 Like

You can enforce gamebuild and teleport to the free location, you don’t need to pay or download MLOs.

Turns out it isn’t working due to my ymaps I have in the server.

While this is true, I find it so much nicer to actually drive into a location rather than teleport somewhere under the map.

Yeah true, well, this is free so that’s a bonus. the paid one is scummy tbch

1 Like

How do i change the texture of the shop it seems to be not working for me!!!