[FREE][MLO][MAP] Riverside Oaks Village

Riverside Oaks Village is a small selection of houses on the Zancudo River to provide another area for RP.

— EDITS ----
Fixed kitchen cupboard texture
Put up curtains in house 001
Applied collisions to window
Apply static flag to shop door
Minor movement of some props

Updated version below

If there is further interest and requests I will expand the area with further houses, let me know in comments or dm.

---- FEATURES -----

1. 3 houses (mlos) different shapes and sizes

2. 1 x small store (mlo) with a deck for coffee and fuel is available

3. riverside_oaks_layout is a ymap to add the village signs, extra oak trees and road lighting

4. The remaining 4 ymaps are one for each house, you can remove any of the house folders and it will not affect any of the others so you can modify to fit your game needs

house 001

House 002

House 003

Store 004

---- MODIFIED GAME FILES ----

The only game file modified is cs3_05_grass_0.ymap to remove grass from driveways and walkways to the houses and store.

---- INSTALL -----

Drag folder [riverside_oaks_village] into your resources and ensure/start in server.cfg
or
Drag the folder of the required house into your resource folder and ensure/start in server.cfg

---- USE ----

This map and custom prop/s are freely available for use in your FiveM servers and you are free to edit or modify the map and props

However, they are strictly not to be included in any paid resources or used for profit in any way. Please respect this policy and ensure that these maps/props are used solely for non-commercial purposes.

----- FEEDBACK ----

Please note, this is my first set of mlos and I would value feedback for improvements.
I note there are a couple of small gitches but these dont have any impact on the maps or gameplay.
Store door, I purposely left it open

---- DOWNLOAD ----

[riverside_oaks_village].zip (16.6 MB)

7 Likes

Looks nice. Definitely different. Good job!

1 Like

damn nice job dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im exited to test them out looks very good, and as always your ideas and concepts just through the roof

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

Wow, it looks great ingame, a bit bit somewhere, and slight bugs like this one. But wow <3

and a ghost in the hut, next to the fridge :stuck_out_tongue:

and no collision in the windows
and the door is reverse

Anyways, its really amazing, hope you keep on track, its amazing place for RP, and great location.

hey, thanks for the positive feedback. :grinning:
I thought I had fixed a couple of those issues, but somehow they didnt save.
No cols in the glass, haha, bugger missed that one totally
The leaves coming through the floor? In the game map, there are no bushes anywhere near the floor so I wonder if you have a addon for trees etc?
To be honest, I made the shop mlo and forgot to measure the door opening so i cheated and just made it a fixed open door.

I will get onto fixing a couple of those issues and will post an amended map release

Its all good buddy, dont hurry for me.

Hmm, I have nothing actually, as im aware of. I will try my test server later. And Im so hyped to make a showcase video, when you say “GO GO GO”, this has so much potential, imo. And you are just awesome for sharing. <3

1 Like

another great release by the one and only <3

cant wait for more future releases!

1 Like