[Free] MLO House in Paleto Bay

A free MLO for you guys. This was my first MLO ever, i know its not rly good but maybe someone wanna use it :slight_smile:

This MLO Contains;

:heavy_check_mark: Bathroom
:heavy_check_mark: Kitchen
:heavy_check_mark: Living Room

Video: click here

Download: click here

My other Moddings

GTA V MLO Interior Banger PD / Police
Rehab Center / Mafia Mansion MLO
Villa 1 [MLO]
[MLO] Distillery
[PAID] [MLO] Homeland Security by c0nFi

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Support | No |

23 Likes

Don’t discount yourself, this is really good, especially for a beginner. I’ve seen worse from “professionals”.

5 Likes

i agree. this is really nice. Ive also seen worse from people who do this all the time. also i been making maps for awhile now and still cant accomplish this so good job and keep up the good work. would love to see more.

3 Likes

Definitely need more housing MLOs up north and not ridiculous copy pasted torture rooms and drug storage etc lol.

Keep it up :relaxed:

9 Likes

thank you, but after more than 2 years of modding, i rly know its not that good, but maybe it helps some guys

1 Like

Awsome one ! Keep it going bro , you did great :ok_hand: and thank you for the share !

2 Likes

Is it posseble to add “real” windows for the mlo and not texture windows on the portals ? For Audio occlusion :slight_smile:

sure you can do what you want, the files are not protected

2 Likes

Könnte ich dich vllt bezahlen über DC und kann mir ein entity in Codewalker aussuchen für Mlos? Oder nur die vorgeschriebenen? (Sehr cooles interior btw)

das ist ein gratis mlo, du kannst alles selbst so ändern wie du es möchtest :slight_smile:

aber du darfst natĂĽrlich auch gerne auf meinen Discord kommen

Considering this is your 1st MLO, I’m !@#$ing impressed! Keep up the good work. I didn’t realize that it was right next to a house that a friend and I used to live in on an old server we played on. It’s the yellow house to the left of it. So many memories came back and it really makes wish more people put out MLO houses for places outside of the city. I’m such a big fan of spending my time outside of the city so I always linger around Harmony, Sandy and sometimes Paleto.

If you turned that yellow house next to it into an MLO, I night die and throw all my money at you (Which is mainly nickles and pennies because I’m broke) And because I’m broke, I appreciate free MLOs like these. Keep on doing what you’re doing! You’re only gonna get better! And you’ve already set your own bar high considering this is your first. :slight_smile: Well done.

:stuck_out_tongue: I just realized this was posted 7 months ago, but I still stand by what I’ve said. Time to check out all your stuff!