[FREE][MLO] Benny's lowrider Edition

Hello I release you my version of the benny’s version lowrider

Here is the preview video Very Big Benny's - YouTube

You can edit as you see fit no file is locked
Just think of crediting me on it

Here is the link of dl https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XjFtY2q5nFbi2zFgSs3e6jWtl8odpF7E/view?usp=sharing

21 Likes

i’m a original autheur off this mlo i build on 2/3 month integratly on my twich chanel

2 Likes

i seem to have a few issues with this mlo, im not sure i did this right.

1 Like

You surely have a compatibility problem with another mapping look at the files if there are not similar ones

1 Like

Thank you for sharing you work. Everything works nice for me!

1 Like

I have this error:

Couldn’t load resource bennys: Failed to open packfile: ReadBulk of header failed: Failed to fetch: Failed to add entry to local storage (download corrupted?)

My __resource.lua looks like this:

resource_manifest_version “44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937”
this_is_a_map ‘yes’

strange i don’t mind trying to verify that your resource is correct

This is actually a great mod man! thank! I love the small easter eggs! ( personal fav is the low rider picture in the paint booth!) 10/10 man

1 Like

If you go to the left side with a tall vehicle it gets pushed up in the air took a look in 3ds max but I couldn’t figure out how to change it since it’s linked to the collision for the floor and some walls but I thought I’d report it here for if someone knew how to fix it

Update I looked at it more and I believe I managed to fix it here’s the corrected file for anyone else experiencing this issue.
lr_supermod_int.ybn (1.5 MB)

3 Likes

It is noted I fix its this weekend if you do not have time to wait you can always fix it via codewalker or 3dsmax by editing the ybn and remove them forget

Currently running in the problems where i can’t see outside content when inside, Like can’t see other olayers that are driving/standing outside unless i go outside or they drive in

i have that too

Please help, how do i turn off the original bennys, i cant use the interior

update _resource.lua to fxmanifes.lua.
_resource.lua used to require an interiorproxies.meta file but this is no needed and is now deprecated

https://docs.fivem.net/docs/scripting-reference/resource-manifest/resource-manifest/

1 Like

Looks cool, but where are the door did you remove them ?

Question, do I have to create my own resource? Not seeing it in the file downloaded.

Your MLO is excellent!
I would like to open it to make additions but I cannot open it in codewalker, there is still the old benny’s, have you a solution? thanks in advance

Hello , great work!

The MLO works great, but when I disconnect and reconnect, the MLO doesn’t load at all. It’s empty and if you walk in you fall through the map. I have to close FiveM and connect and then it will work. And it’s happening everytime I disconnect/reconnect, with no exception. I always have to close FiveM in between. I’ve also tried it on a fresh server (with no unnecessary resources) and it was the same.

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

EDIT: fixed it, for anyone wondering, you just need to declare the YTYP in the fxmanifest.lua with DLC_ITYP_REQUEST.

1 Like

Great Mapping. How do I get this on my server to look at it? I am very new and have no clue how to set it up. Especially because I am not finding a __ressource.lua which exists in many tutorials.

does this map exceed these requirments for my server?

Map requirements:

• Must not be made with the following programs. “Map editor, menyoo”
  • Must not be made as a ymap
  • No more than 1000 entities
  • All textures must not exceed the resolution of 512x512.
  • No more than 50k polys total, for custom models.