[Free] Mk47 Mutant

Mk47 Mutant FluffyMods.com

• High Quality Model & Textures
  • Animated
  • Iron Sights Line up
  • Add-on
  • FREE

Updated, fixed a few issues
Mk47MutantFluffysModsUpdated.rar (10.2 MB)

Mk47MutantFluffysMods.rar (10.2 MB)

FluffyMods.com (other mods)

Install
drag and drop the resource, start it, and spawn weapon by spawn name

Weapon Spawn
WEAPON_MK47FM

COMPONENTS
COMPONENT_MK47_CLIP_01
COMPONENT_MK47_CLIP_02

This mod was made in 1 hour and 10 minutes
Don’t pay money for something that should be free

9 Likes

DOPE! and freeeee

it wont spawn for me it says invalid weapon (Im doing /giveweapon id WEAPON_MK47FM 50) on esx

probably gotta add the weapon to the command

Got the weapon to spawn do I need to do anything special to setup drum clip?

If you have a command to spawn weapon components, add the component the same way you added the weapon spawn, if not, you will have to make it an item, so add the components to your item database. I dont really know much about any frameworks, thats all I can really help.

1 Like

Only argument is you should put in a muzzle flash fx offset in weapons. meta since the particle is clipping into the gun. Other than that, gun works & looks great. Keep up the good work.

yea, I noticed that the other day, just fixed it.

1 Like

probably gotta add the weapon to the command

Wao!!!

Hi ! ESX have a file named config.weapons.lua where all the authorized weapons are writed, you need to add the code below to config.weapons.lua in the table named Config.Weapons.

{
		name = 'WEAPON_MK47FM',
		label = "Mk47 Mutant",
		ammo = ammo = {label = _U('ammo_rounds'), hash = GetHashKey('AMMO_RIFLE')},
		tints = Config.DefaultWeaponTints,
		components = {
			{name = 'clip_default', label = _U('component_clip_default'), hash = GetHashKey('COMPONENT_MK47_CLIP_01')},
			{name = 'clip_extended', label = _U('component_clip_extended'), hash = GetHashKey('COMPONENT_MK47_CLIP_02')},
		}
	},

Have a nice day ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect thank you :slight_smile:

how can i add this as a useable weapon for qbcore?

Yo have you done other add on weapons i been struggling some other stuff. Could I dm? i couldnt get the drum to show up and you did.
been trying to get these other guns in and cant.

crazy this is free, scrolling through your whole page and downloading everything while I still can.

awesome. Any chance you got the correct locale? maybe i was putting it in the wrong place – es_extended/locales/en.lua

Is there a way to make this gun client sided?

Won’t allow me to download it? Just pops up saying download I try to and doesn’t work D: Same with your other weapons :confused:

In the new build (The Contract DLC) this guns make the game crash with an error - fix?

Im not sure, it could just be that addon guns dont stream correctly on that build, I have never tested it on that build anyway. I use the cayo build and usually never use any builds above that.