[FREE][MAP] Beggars, Bikes and Bogs

I’m getting a bit of a back log of maps so thought I would make this a triple release

1. Homeless Camp
    Located on Joshua Drive just out of Sandy. The housing crisis has forced more people out of their homes and onto the street.
    ss_homeless.zip (6.2 KB)

Plenty of peds spawn here so there is always someone to talk to

1. ATV and Dirt Bike Rental
    Located between Sandy and Harmony is the ATV and Dirtbike Rental. RP opportunity or just go grab a bike and enjoy a ride in the countryside.
    ss_bikerental.zip (4.6 MB)

ATVs and bikes will spawn in the parking area. Dont park in there otherwise there will be a collision between your vehicle and a spawned vehicle.
    Chalet building used by kind permission of iSaviorEfe.

1. Toilets/Restrooms/Bogs/Loos/the Throne (depends on where you come from)

“Your lower gut is cramping and cheeks clenched, where do you go in Sandy? Definately not to one of these, hold on and race down to McDs in the city.”
Places two toilet blocks on the foreshore on Marina Drive and one at the hotdog stand at Alhambra Drive opposite 24/7. Adds to the charm of Sandy, but I wouldnt use one. (each block has a slighty different appearance)ss-loos.zip (9.4 KB)

---- INSTALL ----
Drag one or all of the folders into your resources and ensure/start in your server.cfg file

---- ISSUES ----
Nil known

---- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ----

Thanks to iSaviorEfe for allowing me to reuse the building. Download the original here [Free][Map] CHALET.

---- USE ----

Free to use, edit, modify or delete as you wish except for the chalet.
Chalet - if you wish to use this please contact iSaviorEfe to seek permission. It is not to be included in a project for sale without permission

7 Likes

very nice! the homeless camp fits very nice!

1 Like