[FREE] [LSRP] Scoreboard

:eye: Preview
:shopping_cart: Link

LSRP Scoreboard

Today I am presenting you with a free scoreboard script from our lab :crazy_face:! This script is a scoreboard writte in React using Mantine library. It is my first try on React stuff, I tried to keep it as optimized and as low perf demanding as possible.

Eventually will be standalone if people are willing to commit to this open source project on github.
Later today, I will post a video preview :slight_smile:

:warning:Features

• Primary color (mantine keys) for theme color
  • Primary and alternative names to be displayed for admins (using switch). You can set up any alternative name you want (framework / player name by default)
  • Optional setting to display players loading in to the server (before they select a character) with loader icon
  • High ping displayer. (Above 150/ configurable)
  • Configurable tab display (society, players or both)

Leaving a follow or like on my github will be appreciated. You may also have a look at my paid releases or other free releases below.

[PAID] LSRP Car radio
[PAID] LSRP Recoil
[Free] LSRP Vehicleshop

3 Likes

nice design and great work

possible to set perms for only teammembers they can open the scoreboard?

Yep, you can

1 Like

I like the minimalistic design, it looks very well, ill definitely use it !!

Thanks for the release. <3

1 Like

hi. just reporting a bug.
we cannot hide the name list

Will do an update soon (later today / tmrw)

Compatible with qbcore?

says it is on the github, but it isn’t at this moment.
we might have to wait on a patch or something

I’m working on a v2 in shadcn rather than mantine UI to provide better performance results. Regarding framework supports, initially ESX only as I dont have access to other frameworks. Will update github soon so you can rewrite it for your frameworks as well. Now will include better system for adding icons n stuff.

Unfortunately, I decided to rewrite it from mantine due to heavy bundling and just for a scoreboard, it made no sense.

This is V2

Oh damn… that looks good. looking forward for it

update 1.0.0

is out. ESX is fully working but due to lack of motivation I won’t be supporting multiple cores. I have also got bored of people constantly asking for stuff in my free projects so I decided to switch libraries for better performance.

I might re-relase a new scoreboard and more free scripts in near future, but my focus will be shifted on finishing ongoing projects.

OP request