[FREE] Los Santos Police Department | 2018 Charger Livery

Poncho’s Resources | Livery
Los Santos Police Department
2018 Charger

Hi. I started making a livery just for a test this morning, but it didn’t turn out as bad as I thought it would so I decided to put it here. It is a livery for only 1 vehicle and not a pack. I didn’t want to make a livery pack if people didn’t like it as I have other things to do today and didn’t want to put multiple hours of work for nothing so I only made one.

If you like it, please tell me here or on Discord. If it gets multiple good reviews, I will make a livery pack for it. It will look better in the pack because I don’t really like how it looks. I’m thinking about making a free and a paid version (The free version would probably include less vehicles). All the support you need is in the ReadMe file in the download and if you need more, you can ask me on Discord. ( rosak1 )

I’m also thinking about making a new resource, but I don’t have many ideas so feel free to give me some.

Checklist
Code is accessible | Yes (Template is included)
Subscription-based | No
Requirements | OpenIV
Support | Yes

Download

4 Likes

bro keep that good ish up. 3 resource drops back-to-back nice work. I’ll vouch these scripts are 100% working great.

1 Like

whats the violation because nothing stands out to me in the livery

DODGE on the boot

is that part of the livery?

It’s not included in the livery. I think it comes with the vehicle I used.
I’m pretty sure the livery works on other 2018 chargers too though

I don’t think that changes the fact that you are using Dodge’s IP, do you have permission from dodge to do so?

It’s not my vehicle I just found it on the lcpdfr website and didn’t know it had Dodge written on it

You’d be fun at parties.

if its not in the release then theres no tos violation

Exactly

against tos right?

My livery isn’t. The vehicle I used to make the livery is, but the livery should work on other vehicles that don’t break ToS too