Tebex : Keep your Hat in Car

Open-source Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 25
Requirements -
Support Yes
Github link
4 Likes

Free Ressource must contain a direct Download Link, please add it :slight_smile: (Edit: I am blind, I missed the link xD)

Nice Script! :+1:

1 Like

its in the post already.

1 Like

You can do this a lot simpler and how the game is meant to do it, but this still works nonetheless

CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(0)
        SetPedResetFlag(PlayerPedId(), 337, true)
    end
end)

I think my script is more optimize because I don’t call native at very frame. Only when it’s necessary :wink:

1 Like

Yes I understand, it’s a good way to do it too.

1 Like

you sell a script (Hide Player in Trunk) that is available everywhere for free and good and insult his stuff as dumb shit?

Dude, your way is much worse, each frame is charged something, think about it my goodness.

lmfao he got angy

You literally have zero clue what your talking about. Like half the people on this platform. Full of kids trying to make RP servers but don’t have the slightest clue in how to code or good practices. So you end up with people doing stupid stuff like this. It was an example, people clearly don’t have the brain capacity to grasp that concept. And yeah the hide in trunk script is definitely the same as what’s available for free, that’s why I have over 200 sales for that script alone. ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

In scripting, there is never only one way to do something.
And sometime, two ways can be as good.

Your way is easier with less line. And my way is more optimize.

But no-one release this kind of script before, it’s why I release it :wink:

1 Like

nice one man

1 Like