[FREE] Job Center / Job Tutorials [STANDALONE/ESX/QB]

Job Center / Part-Time Job Tutorials

Summary:
This is a standalone job center script that can work with whatever jobs you have on your server, it features a configurable list of all the jobs that are available in your server, tutorials about them and their GPS locations.
I coded this for the launch of my new roleplay server and I thought I can share it with the community.
I literally spent more time writing tutorials than actually coding the script to be honest :sweat_smile:

Showcase:

Requirements:

Screenshots

Config

Download:

:point_right: Check out my other scripts

5 Likes

If you add there for get the job will be amazing… anyway, right now looks great! Thanks for share it with the community :heart:

I think it can be easily edited by your server developers but stay tuned for updates anyway :smiley:

How hard would this be to change to use the ox_lib,

Nice script dude…

1 Like

It does not load the option to open the menu

Fixed! @inQer

2 Likes

How hard would it be really depends on the nature of the person that is trying to do it.
Reworking this with the ox_lib would require complete rewriting of the code.

I have another problem… :face_holding_back_tears:

Tag me when this is fixed. Thank you

Would it be able to link that with Nat2k15 money system, where they would get paid at the end of the job?

incredible script!!, unfortunately it doesn’t use ox_lib : ( but what a good resource, download it, it’s incredible, I tried it and it’s great!

What problem is this??? Can this be fixed?

Amazing Script by the way

1 Like

Cool script!
I download an-context and the an-jobCetner

but get this error, can you help?

This DOES work for QBCore (Using E) but not QBTarget, anyone able to make it work please? thanks

Update

Fixed issues such as these:

1 Like

im confused, does this not give a job when you select it?

no but you can access the code and easily add a setJob event in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmm ill if i can figure this out, thank you for replies!