[FREE] Items Template for Ox_Inventory

Items for Ox_Inventory | Credit to OverExtended Team

GitHub all releases GitHub

325 items (so far) with images for use

I put this together for my own server that I’m working on, but I thought I would share the items & effects. I’ll add to it as I edit and add more items and I will notate which files go where in the client / server code so that it should be easy to put together. I also added the latest weapons from the recent updates.

Image Quality: I use adobe illustrator to cut out & size the images, without losing too much of the quality

inventory

Added updates:

• MBA events update
  • Bank Courier
  • Fleeca Heist
  • Bombs
  • MRE pack
  • Trading Cards

GitHub Download

Dependency

• Mi_Utils - needed for new items exports

Instructions

• copy the contents of items_list.lua and insert it into the data/items.lua file
  • copy the contents of shops_list.lua and insert it into the data/shops.lua file
  • copy the contents of client_add.lua and insert it into the modules/items/client.lua file at the bottom of the file
  • copy the contents of server_add.lua and insert it into the modules/items/server.lua file at the top of the file
21 Likes

nice work bro

thanks for contributing this to community

1 Like

Dingus?

2 Likes
1 Like

Happy to see my Dingus model conversion getting used! Nice work!

1 Like

I must admit, this made me laugh far too hard during testing

2 Likes

Good job :handshake:

Added Pizzas

• Pepperoni
  • Cheese
  • Mushroom
  • Margherita
  • Double Meat

using_pizzas

1 Like

New effects added to items

• Law enforcement badges now cause the nearest, walking ped to flee on use
  • Each drug has a visual / audio effect to simulate high

New Foods

• Added 12 new foods (ice creams, desserts, etc.)
3 Likes

do the wallets still work with the ox inventory update ?

1 Like

Yes, I added the option for the previous and updated method for container items, such as the wallet.

You can see it here:
https://github.com/MIAgimir/Ox_Inventory-ItemsTemplate/blob/main/data/server_add.lua

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Ok, got an update for everyone:

Using these items will give you x amount of items that will be added to your inventory. I’m going to certainly add more, but this is the start for it.

• 4 beer cases (gives player chosen beer)
  • 5 pizza boxes (gives player chosen pizza)
  • 5 ammo cases (gives player chosen ammo)

Once i opened the boxes, it doesn’t give me the item, also when using the box of pizza or vape it doesn’t show in my hand, ammo boxes and beer boxes showing but doesn’t give me anything? any solution please? im using your items since a while and im very gerateful, u did amazing job

2 Likes

For the boxes, make sure you are using the right part for the version of ox_inventory you are using.

For the props, take the prop_stream folder and add it to your server cfg.

For the server-giving items, go to ox_inventory/modules/items/server.lua and add them under the “test burger” item.

If those don’t work, PM me and I’ll help you out.

Already put the code under the test burger item, it is already showing the vape and burger to my hand, but the ammo boxes still not giving anything, thanks.

1 Like

I think this is the one causing the problem

1 Like

Do you have the item functions past the “return Items” at the very bottom of the page? That threw me off when I first was working on this:

I just tested it on my dev server and it worked for me. If it’s still giving you issues, PM me and I’ll see how I can help you out.

sorry man but i dont know how i can install this. many error i fix one and come another x( some help please?

1 Like

Sure homie, what kind of errors are you getting?

Are you using Ox_Inventory?