[FREE] Hipfiring 'Animation'

No animations were harmed during the production of this resource. The word just catches your eye.

what?

Have you ever played Max Payne 3, noticed the incredible combat mechanics, only to play GTA 5 and be disappointed immediately? Me too, and you’ll still keep getting disappointed.
But! At least there’s one thing to soothe the payne (teehee) - HIPFIRE!!!

how?

When firing a weapon without aiming in, your character will hold the gun at waist level (hence… hipfiring… or waistfiring?). It’s done completely with IK so don’t worry about animations.

huh?

• It’s synced to other players!! (it might be onesync exclusive i think but who still uses legacy networking smh)
  • Extensive math ensures smooth operation.
  • There are known issues!! it’s not easy okay
  • they
  • Doesn’t requiore EXS or VPR or QBQORE (how would it even???)
  • It cool and eh!

show me

ok here

gimme

gobble it up, animal

21 Likes

verified smrt creation

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230605_155247_Discord

1 Like

Cool shit !

3 Likes

nice : )

2 Likes

good job bro

but the map on the video where did you get it from thanks

1 Like

arena wars

2 Likes

thank you bro

2 Likes

how do u toggle back from hipfire to regular aim

1 Like

aim .

2 Likes

so, when u aim it starts automatically hip firing and then u press aim again, and it goes to regular?

1 Like

you will hipfire when you shoot without aiming

2 Likes

pretty cool, you mind giving insight into what values this is overriding/changing? I assume this over rides something in the weapon.meta files? Would this work when in first person? If I’m not wrong being first person has some different animations, but not sure if it affects how other people view you.

I’ve manually changed hipfire in first person to appear like this for guns on my server, always cool to see people changing animations with weapons.

Used the values from: Tactical grip - GTA5-Mods.com

1 Like

i tried using it but it didnt do nothing i shoot wit out aiming and nothing

LOOK

1 Like

do you even have this in your server

1 Like

yea im tried testing it

1 Like

then it has to work

1 Like

the description of this posts brings me considerable joy lol. looks good though

2 Likes

i added a weapon on the list and it doesnt hip fire is it something im missing aint this only a client side script

1 Like