[FREE] gvz-anticheat 1.1

Greetings, it was something that I have developed and planned for a long time, I did finally you know that I shared my blacklist weapon add-on 1-2 days ago and this is its continuation. Everything you see in the video below is blocked. Now let me answer what you want to ask:

Why Free? : Because you know that there are a lot of tricks in fivem and I had such a project for my contribution, I think I completed it successfully.

Why Server.lua is encrypted: Because I host server.luada discord logs and I don’t want people to change their discord logs to xx-anticheat. Personally, I think you wouldn’t want such a thing. there is not a single line of code.

What are the Properties of Anticheat:

• BlackListExplosions

• BlacklistedWeapons

• AntiWords

• BlacklistProps

• BlacklistVehicles

• BlacklistPeds

• AntiVPN

• BlacklistEvent (It will come soon, I’m working on it)

Is it really resistant to all cheats: Of course no, I didn’t get all cheat menus, unfortunately, I don’t know the methods very well, but I think it will prevent what I wrote above.

Note: As I said, my goal is to relieve your servers a little bit, I don’t have any earnings, I’m sharing it for free. I hope you like it, I am waiting for your comments.

Discord Log System:

115071718-44059e00-9eff-11eb-8957-d3704adf2330

The resmon value the script while idle:

Auto kick system:

Easy Config.lua edit section:

INTRODUCTION VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIbLk2IHVh8

DOWNLOAD : GitHub - G3VEZE/gvz-anticheat

5 Likes

encryption removed

wow nice anticheat thx

1 Like

nice anticheat :))

2 Likes

So good! thx !

1 Like

thanks for your comments

Why is there an event to attach a “rapist” to people in an anticheat?

Anti Vpn protection has been added, the repo is up to date, it checks for IP when entering the game

There’s that code for people who cheat.

It was a very useful post. It will prevent those who use cheaters to some extent. Health in hand, brother.

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/2/0/c/20c69812bc805ccc965012c5398ed642ba369eb6.png

2 Likes

thx <3

My suggestion is that if the peds are on in the game, I suggest you either turn off the peds or the ped setting in anticheat.

good release

1 Like

I posted the new update on github

repo is up to date

1 Like

Any English translations or I have to do myself?

1 Like

Oh wait I think i found it hehe will try this anti cheat out

1 Like

@G3VEZEE The anti-cheat is detecting players are trying to spawn blimps when we are just standing around, it also spams this " Description: Blacklist Ped Spawned Name of ped: a_c_cat_01" not sure why