[FREE] God's Eye

God’s Eye

:mega: | Information

• This script was intended to mimic how God’s Eye worked in Fast and Furious. The person that initiated the search MUST be near the marker if not it will disable the tracking and keep the cooldown (300 seconds / 5 minutes)
  • The locations are customizable and allows the server owner / developer to put multiple locations where they please in the config.lua.
  • If the player is untrackable it will automatically stop drawing the blip.

:memo: | Features

• Track any player on the server
  • Refresh the tracking every 15 seconds
  • Shows a radius of where the player might be.
  • Auto shutdown if the player is not able to be found.
  • Keybinded actions (E) on the keyboard to use the menu.

:thread: | Requirements

• ox_lib

In use

Optimized

Code is accessible Yes
Requirements ox_lib
Support Yes
7 Likes

nice work :heart:

1 Like

Unique resource!, thanks for this contribution

1 Like

This looks very interesting, but what’s the usage? For admin? Or it’s like “I need know where is this player, I use god’s eye”? This remember me sa:mp pen1 game mode, and I love it.

It’s meant for LEO/Federal units or even civilians that break into a high security location or people that buy it for their YMaps in your server. For them to track anyone on the server

1 Like

Oh this make sense, damn this is an amazing security system. Thank you so much to explain and to release, respect!

1 Like

@leocroatian quick question does it have any perms locked I don’t see any in the config and if it doesn’t would you mind if I add it then send you the version so players have the option of perms locked version?

No it doesn’t have any ace perms tied to it, I just don’t think it’s needed but if you want to add it to your own version. This was meant to be used by anyone that can get access to the location.

ok ill go through and add it for my server would you like me to send you the restricted version imma do it through QBX jobs as that what the server I currently am working for would do best with

I don’t need it brotha never really worked on or even played QBCore servers before I’m a VMenu kind of guy. but I think it’s pretty cool addon to do permissions with it

alr i was asking if you wanted it as a you distribute the job locked version so others can have it and it goes through you instead of anyone else

1 Like

Good job, nice idea :100:

1 Like

If anyone is having issues with multiple locations check the newest version for an update!

textUI is running in a loop which is causing every other textUI to close after a second