[Free] RPEmotes

Oh god… Right, ok lmao

I guess after the latest update, MenuKeybindEnabled doesn’t seem to work for me, i need to close it. Running the latest build and everything was fine before the update.

That makes no sense.

MenuKeybindEnabled = true,
    MenuKeybind = 'F5', -- Get the button string here https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/input-mapper-parameter-ids/keyboard/

Pressing F5 works.

1 Like

even though changing these does not work for me, cannot understand why… :smiley: Interestingly, the first version i’ve got from git a week ago, makes the same situation .any suggestion ?

The keybind uses RegisterKeyMapping. By default, the server configured keybind in the initial config.lua will be the default key, however once the keybind is set for a user, it’ll stay with this new value. Editing the config keybind will change it for new players only.

Menu key: F5

Server owners can change this in the config.lua.

Alternatively, the player base can set their own menu keybind to open DpEmotes

Esc > settings > keybinds > fivem > dpemotes

DpEmotes Support Template - TayMcKenzieNZ’s Fork :memo::

When asking for help, please report to this forum post and copy paste it

* Describe The Problem :beetle:

Describe the problem that you are experiencing, in the most detailed way possible. Giving absolutely no context whatsoever doesn’t help get your problem sorted :man_facepalming:

Gamebuild & Server Artifacts :joystick:

What server artifacts are you using and what gamebuild? If you do not know, read here regarding gamebuilds, and check your Windows or Linux server artifacts. For best compatibility, it is recommended to use gamebuild 2699 and the LATEST recommended server artifacts.

Frameworks & Other Scripts :scroll:

Are you using qb-core? Have you configured it in the config?

FAQs And Installation :gear:

Have you read the GitHub? Seriously… Some of you miss the most simplist stuff by refusing to read things…

Fresh Install :floppy_disk:

Is this a fresh install of DpEmotes? Delete your server cache, backup your config.lua, AnimationListCustom.lua and any animations, reinstall DpEmotes, and try again.

Please stop spamming my dis/cord and form post asking this question. you need to read the github and the code itself, as I’m tired of copy pasting.

MenuKeybindEnabled = true,

Setting it to false does…what comes to mind? as for your radial menu, you can figure that out yourself.

NNN Minor Update

Who wants to shoot some OF content with Daddy Lester? :eyes: :camera_with_flash: :underage:

Minor Update

• Added Cute Pose Female 4 (/e posecutef4) from QueenSisters Animations

• Added Selfie Middle Finger Thot Pose (/e selfiefu3)Courtesy of QueenSisters Animations

selfiefu3 is an ‘adult emote’ therefore will be removed if AdultEmotesDisabled = true

• Added camera flash and fixed cell phone coordinates for Old Man Walking Stick emote (/e old)

• Reordered AdultEmotesDisabled, AnimalEmotesEnabled and Search configs (config.lua)

• Renamed sex pose 4 to sex pose 3

Update 2.2.9 :partying_face:

Shoutout to clem76 :heart_hands:

Added 3 exports to play anim, cancel anim and block or not the cancel key, keeping the script standalone.

Use :

• exports[“dpemotes”]:EmoteCommandStart(emoteName, textureVariation)
  • exports[“dpemotes”]:EmoteCancel(forceCancel) – forceCancel is optional
  • exports[“dpemotes”]:CanCancelEmote(state)

Id preset “malicious” prop anims to prevent people spamming props so I don’t have to edit it out. (Yes, my AC will delete them but, for example fbi badge… why)

Is there any way to be able to rotate the ped in shared emotes? I am trying to install this pose

What? can you say that again in proper english?

X
Y
Z

and then the other 3 are rotations

add all of your animations to AnimationListCUSTOM.lua!

I have tried with x and z but it does not rotate

Yeah, for some reason ped rotations don’t seem to work the way we want, yet props do. Try a different bone.

Minor update

• Added /e gamer emote.
1 Like

Updated ReadMe.md

1 Like

Version Update 2.3.0

• Added Hands Up. Press H on the keyboard or type /handsup
  • Added Finger Pointing. Press B or /pointing
  • Updated to version 2.3.0
-- You can disable the handsup here / change the keybind. It is currently set to H
    HandsupKeybindEnabled = false,
    HandsupKeybind = 'H', -- Get the button string here https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/input-mapper-parameter-ids/keyboard/
    -- You can disable the fingrer pointing here / change the keybind. It is currently set to B
    PointingKeybindEnabled = false,
    PointingKeybind = 'B', -- Get the button string here https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/input-mapper-parameter-ids/keyboard/

This is more or less for standalone servers, it is disabled by default, set it to true if you want to use it, change the keys if you want to, DELETE CACHE when changing keybinds :man_facepalming:

GG @clem76 :pray:

Is there anyway to add in emotes, but have them hidden from the menu?
Only can be done through /e ?

I’ve been asked this a lot and I don’t understand why. If you don’t want the menu to appear and plan on using something else like a framework or whatever, then just go into the config and hide the entire menu, or don’t. Currently, we have it that adult and animal emotes can be hidden, however the commands do not work either, as they shouldn’t, intentionally.

I don’t understand why someone would want animations but only via the command, and yet nobody answers to tell me their reasoning…