[FREE][ESX] Sound points V2! - Trigger Sound on coords! NEW VERSION!

Yes! The sound is triggered for all those who are in the vicinity. And those who are in the corresponding area hear this.

UPDATE :partying_face:
Thanks to @Spacetrucker for the inspiration

• You can now add sound zones
    (When a player enters the zone, the corresponding sound plays automatically)
  • You can set a timer
    (If someone enters the zone, leaves it directly and then enters it again, the sound restarts directly. For some sounds this is very inconvenient and can be disturbing. Therefore I have built in a timer. You can set how long it takes until the sound is restarted after the player re-enters the zone.)

Hope you enjoy!
As always, if there are any problems, let me know

3 Likes

Awesome work! Cannot wait to get this going! Well done!

1 Like

its cool for MLO"s now you can add a chat sound to make it more alive. or even when people doing heists with sound alarms etc…

1 Like

@gpScripts can you make a tutorial Video ? :slight_smile:

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Where exactly do you need help? @DerDeutsche68

Thank you for this awsome work ! 10/10, is there any way to make it not restart the song if i re’enter the zone and touch the marker ? Let’s say i put a mix for 30 min.

EDIT : Solved !

1 Like

Suggestion : To have your own folder with custom sounds in mp3 or other formats, not just using an url link, also play 1 time or loop, that way it can enhance alot of things around the map and roleplay.

1 Like

Is there a possibility to get this script also in QBcore version or will it stay only for ESX?

How would I use this instead of interact sound ?

TriggerServerEvent(“InteractSound_SV:PlayWithinDistance”, 3.0, “soundfx”, 1.9)
I’m trying to play a sound when i spawn a ped, but with that export from interact sound, everyone will hear it. Just trying to make it work only for those that are in the area.

So far i love this resource.

I have some problem with new version , when other player walk on the point , my sound will be replay