[ESX/QBCore] Kidnapping/Chloroform Script

Where is the problem?

you need a direct download you cant only have your tebex so like github or some other way then your tebex is what he is saying.

1 Like

Where exactly is this in the rules?

For resources provided on Tebex, this means that you must provide a direct download link after purchase.

You get a download directly after checkout? I don’t see the problem

• Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.
1 Like

If it is free you should not put Tebex link nor should it be with Asset Escrow system

1 Like

Its not free its on sale

Opera Snapshot_2023-07-16_191606_yeadev.tebex.io

2 Likes

Yeah its because its on sale go to the checkout page to see the real price

¡¡SUSPICIOUS!! why do you need to encrypt a free script?

1 Like

Because I don’t want that other people steal my code. Already got these problems don’t want them again

So, don’t put free on tag. Free release need to be on github and open code, not locked with cfx.

No item to add ?
Its weird in the readme its write to set sharedConfig but its encrypt.
why you have a mp4 with tv no signal ‘‘hack’ in your script?’

There is a esx_only.sql for the items to add on QBCore the items will get added automatically, the mp4 is part of the index.html which will get played if a player gets knocked out. For the sharedConfig.lua I made a mistake in the fxmanifest which got fixed redownload it and it should be editable

2 Likes

make a special at 5$, if its nice, people will like it, never do a 100% off sale, always go like 95% so people get some of your stuff, and if they like what you have they will come and purchase more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

every time I have seen a post with scripts stolen and published without permission, in less than 30 minutes, they were deleted and sanctioned, apart from the community mentioning it in the comments.

1 Like

it is clear that no one who has commented sees it as “legitimate” for you to publish a “free” script encrypted and published in tebex + the strange excuses you have given.

1 Like

cant buy it, says 15cents, need to spend a minimum of 75cents lol

oops sorry