[FREE] [ESX/QB] KFines - Nice Traffic Tickets with option to pay later!

What do you exactly mean?
You can go to NPC configured in config to see which tickets are paid and which not. If you are a boss of job , you can also check status of every ticket from category related to your job

okay thats what I was wondering, thanks

Update 09/12/2023

Added support for names/surnames with multiple words inside

Check my other resources

• :policeman: KFines - Advanced, modern traffic tickets [FREE]
  • :gun: KCrimeActivities - New 3 activities for crime (car thief, truck robbery, vip killing) [ESC $10 | OS $20]
  • :world_map: KExploration - Hide places on map and let people save that place on map after finding it [$3]

Hey! Please check if you added item correctly. Also, please restart server after adding item to esx db. If game says that item is invalid during giving, it means that you made mistake during adding it

hello thanks for the quick reply i have attached mysql item to this i have tried both ways for the item naming

Check my other resources

• :gun: KCrimeActivities - New 3 activities for crime (car thief, truck robbery, vip killing) [ESC $10 | OS $20]
  • :world_map: KExploration - Hide places on map and let people save that place on map after finding it [$3]

how to get item in server i use qbcore but its askin me to put in database or qb-core shared but wen i do item dont work is the a item template for qbcore

['traffic_tickets_block']                        = {['name'] = 'traffic_tickets_block',                          ['label'] = 'Traffic Tickets',           ['weight'] = 0,          ['type'] = 'item',         ['image'] = 'printerdocument.png',                ['unique'] = true,          ['useable'] = true,      ['shouldClose'] = true,      ['combinable'] = nil,   ['description'] = 'Use it to create traffic tickets'},

Check my other resources

• :gun: KCrimeActivities - New 3 activities for crime (car thief, truck robbery, vip killing) [$10]
  • :world_map: KExploration - Hide places on map and let people save that place on map after finding it [$2]
[       script:KFines] SCRIPT ERROR: @KFines/framework/qb/server.lua:63: No such export AddMoney in resource qb-management
[       script:KFines] > rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:26449)
[       script:KFines] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)

Hey! I will look what’s the problem of that error in a few days