[FREE] [ESX/QB] Community Service

[FREE] [ESX/QB] Community Service

Description

This is a script designed to be a consistent tool that you can trust to efficiently assign community service tasks within your FiveM server. The script was born out of the necessity to address issues encountered with similar scripts, and Bernie said do it.

QBCore Support is untested.

Features

• :rocket: Performance-oriented design.

• :arrows_counterclockwise: Reliable and consistent functionality.

• :gear: Utilizes ox_lib for seamless integration.

• :memo: Input and confirmation screens for setting community service tasks.

• :package: Items stored in a stash for players until they complete the required tasks.

Preview

Video Link

Download

Github

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 296
Requirements None
Support Yes
15 Likes

Good Work!

1 Like

Community service was in need of a revamp, and yours looks great!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Great release my good friend. I canโ€™t wait to see what you have cooked up next :fire:

1 Like

Itโ€™s an excellent script and I appreciate you sharing it, but there are a few things missing:

• If the player reconnects, he will not have any tasks to perform.
  • If the player cancels the progress bar in any way, the timeout will not be honored.

That is why there is inventory confiscation. If they leave they lose their stuff. Running it through SQL just pisses players off and they leave the server for good if they dont main it already. Also, you shouldnโ€™t be able to cancel the progress bar, as it is the timeout, if I am understanding you correctly. I will push an update soon to use SQL for those who use weird inventory systems and canโ€™t modify the bridge for themselves.

Very nice, mate.

1 Like

nice script but i think there should be option to:
remove community service from player /endcommunityservice
check how many actions a player has left /checkcommunityservice

keep up the good work

I will add these to the board for the next update. Thank you for the suggestions.

Update 1.0.1

• Added Admin Command to end community service
  • Added Security to an exploitable server event.
    2 Likes

hello I have a problem with the community service everything works well except that once the task is completed the person reappears under the map could you help me please

Open a support ticket with us through the link in the video.