[FREE] [ESX/QB] BryaN Paintjob

BryaN Paintjobs

Description

Easily configurable Paint Job locations with realistic Paint changing effects. You can set Paint Guns in the config.lua file from which the Particle Effects will spread. The Vehicle color changes gradually.

Pictures

Links

GitHub [ESX]: GitHub - BryanLTU/bryan_paintjob
GitHub [QB]: GitHub - BryanLTU/bryan_paintjob at qbcore
Tebex (For other scripts): https://bryanscripts.tebex.io

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 240
Requirements ox_lib
Support Yes
21 Likes

Great Work as always bryan and thank you for making this free! cant wait to see more great work from you!

2 Likes

Could you make it work with ox_core and ox_inventory ?

don´t sync with others the animation spray

Nice script
Does the job without needing to add the extra stuff
Perfect

2 Likes

Is it possible to make more than one paint booth?

How can I add the chameleon paintings

Hello. I’m not sure why you would need ox_core or ox_inventory in this script. But all Framework-related functions are in functions.lua file

Hello. Yes, here are a couple of screenshots:

Screenshots

Screenshot_6
Screenshot_5

1 Like

Hello. Thanks for noticing, I’ve fixed this issue (hopefully). Previously I had no way to test it with other players, but now I did.

1 Like

Do you mean in the same location? If you do, then no. You would need to make separate control panels close to each other (if that makes sense?).

Hello. I’m not sure what you mean by “Chameleon paintings”?

I have more than one mechanic and I want each one to have their own paint booth

Yeah, you can set up more locations in the config.lua file. Each location can be set with it’s own required jobs.

1 Like

My apologies, but for now I’m unsure how to add this to my script. Perhaps in the near future, there will be an update on this change.

it don’t
work on qb

would be nice if animation is server side so all players can see it

Hello. Could you tell me what’s wrong with the script?

Hello. Recently I fixed the issue where other players were not able to see the Particle effects. Try updating to the latest version.