[FREE][ESX] Eyes Simple Tokenizer

An effective method that allows you to protect your triggers sent from the client to the server.

Without knowing the token, no cheat trigger can be sent, if she wants to withdraw the token via the cheat trigger, the request will be blocked and the token will renew itself :slightly_smiling_face:

The project can be developed continuously, I did it in about 2 to 4 hours in my spare time, it is possible to make better algorithms

Preview

Download

• Other scripts

| Blue Garage | HUD | BLACK MARKET) | CLOTHESHOP | WEAPONSHOP | RENT A CAR |

2 Likes

Wow!!! Very nice, thanks.

1 Like

Cheaters can bypass this by adding the data event to their executor to print the tokens, best option would be to do as much server sided and just secure any vulnerable events that could be abused by implementing behaviour checks

The cheat logic can take the data with print, the cheat can’t do this at the first login to the game x will send a request to a trigger and pull the token from there, but this time it will be request 2, so it will both ban the person and renew the token, by doing this -1 for the data going from the client to the server, everyone can operate it. but as you said, maybe it can be improved further.

I shared 3 different protections for server triggers. It captures functions such as amount, or args -1, this is enough, but I did something like this so that people can send protected requests from client to server.

Can you make a guide on how to make a event for giving item and securing it?

I shared an example of this on Github, you can do whatever you want in the code block.