[FREE][ESX] esx_spectate with player checks [RE-RELEASED]

I’ve update my old esx spectate and re-relesed it with a new NativeUI menu.
It’s been made for ESX 1.2.0 (latest old version) and default scripts (esx_properties, esx_vehicleshop, etc) i can’t keep track of all the esx scripts existing so i made it compatible with the stock ones.

The script has been re-written in C#.

To activate the menu you MUST add “spectate” group permissions in your server.cfg and use the command “spectate”

You can donwload it here: https://github.com/manups4e/esx_spectate-checks/releases/

10 Likes

You my friend are a genius… look at the title and read your post and tell me if mellowtrainer means esx_spectate

With that answer of @Pfann you see some of the “not so intelligent” Server Owners XD

1 Like

I legit don’t unterstand what your talking about… try google translate the next time xD

please keep it easy… mistakes happen

Nice posting and you’ re so right :wink:

@manups4e thx for that share :wink:

so whenever i use this then click a name it turns shut the menu and keeps the mouse and does nothing?

I didn’t understand a word but I bet it’s very clever

hello guys, i have installed this in my resources>ESX folder…started it in the server.cfg but when i do /spectate [ID] in game this does nothing…am i doing something wrong?

any help greatly appreciated

Press 9 while ingame or /spec (id)

1 Like

thank you that worked

https://gyazo.com/d56d6b09d58886b7607aae245a0b0625 anyone having same issues, note to you, i just dragged and dropped, i havent edited 1 single line in that code.

Not having that issues Mikkel but when i hit 9 or do /spec and it opens the menu if i try to exit the menu you it keeps the mouse courser on the screen and wont remove it and i have to close fivem and if i click spectate on a player nothing happens at all

1 Like

To stop spectating and close it correctly click on the red X up right

if it doesn’t give you any error… i can’t help you… see in your F8 console if you find any error regarding esx_spectate… and if you have the original one already installed… remove it before adding this one

Rename it “esx_spectate” before putting it into your resource folder… is not so hard to think about if it’s not working instead of complaining with insults in my discord

1 Like

To all of you using this resource:

Same has been concluded with esx_spectate

How? Esx_spectate controls tue admin state of players through the cfg and im still safe as my server uses scrambled resources

1 Like

You do know that you can easily bypass that “scrambled” resources stuff?