[FREE][ESX]esx_cwjoblisting

Ok, so… Truth be told, this is nothing more than an edit of the original. However, I’ve been seeing a bunch of job listing scripts that people are charging for that are nothing more than cosmetic edits or some text changes, or something else really simple and stupid.

So I’m going to release my boring edit with one major defining factor. I’m not going to try to pull wool over anyone’s eyes and charge for it. IT’S FREE!!

This uses just the standard esx menu, however, my edit takes away the need to go to a special marker. I changed it to a chat command that can also be easily called in any “ExecuteCommand()”. You can open the menu from anywhere on the map that you want. For example, go to where the job starts, then open the menu and change to that job.

Personally, I use with Radial Menu.

The reason I did this was to free up a hot key to be used for something else. This is nothing more than a simple “RegisterCommand” function and commenting out anything to do with the hotkey. Nothing more, nothing less.

Here are a couple of examples of how it can be used.

I use this with ESX v1.2. I don’t know if it will work with other versions. Never tested it and I don’t plan to. If it doesn’t work with your version, look at the code to see the changes I made and you can easily make the same changes to your version.

How to install:

• upload to your resource folder
  • in your server.cfg, add “ensure esx_cwjoblisting”
  • also in your server.cfg, comment out your original copy of “esx_joblisting”

To use:

• open chat and type “/joblist” (without the quotes)

Now the download:
esx_cwjoblisting.rar (17.4 KB)

3 Likes

cool release man :+1:

1 Like