[FREE] [ESX] Brp-fivem-appearance

anyone know how to make this menu shows when u open clothigshop whene i open shop my char freez and show me onley mouse and cant do anythhing unitl relog

1 Like

look for ox_appearance on github, it should handle all of this

2 Likes

how to fix it

Could you send a screenshot of your server config where you start my script and where you start the dependencies

Hi there could you possibly help me with this. These are the errors I’m getting.https://gyazo.com/1da6977fdb7b6f8210746fa41a190dfe

2 Likes

can anyone help me set this up im more of a visual learner

I’m new to this stuff and I see nowhere in the readme file that explains where or how to up in the exports that it say you have to have for the resource to work. I’ve looked over it several times and searched on Google to find any kind of explanation to tell me what to do and how and all I’ve found was a tutorial video that explain what exports are and how to put them in, but that only helps so much as I still don’t know where I’m suppose to put them in specifically for this script.

Anyone else having trouble getting this working with esx_identity? For some reason I haven’t been able to get it to pop up when someone first joins after they register.

How to fix this

Place this in the server file at the top (really you should put it in a shared file)

AddEventHandler('esx:getSharedObject', function(cb)
  cb(exports['es_extended']:getSharedObject()
end)

I need help, im using this script and when I try to use hats I can’t, it shows this error:

It happens to all people on sv (20 players aprox.)

Good afternoon, how do I put roddy_identity to open the fivem-appearance, because I create the personage name age, but the hair clothes menu does not appear

how to make it possible to pay to buy clothes?