[FREE][ESX] Advance Garage System

Kucluck Garages, this is a garage script that has many functions. Starting from the garage of cars, planes or helicopters, and boats, it can also be used to seize vehicles manually or automatically using a predetermined time, and there is also a vehicle lock system. This garage can also be made into private garages, jobs or groups of garages or public garages.

This script is only useful in the ESX Legacy framework, because when I made this script I used the ESX Legacy 1.9.3 framework and Game build 2802.

Sorry if this script looks bad :smiley: Hopefully this script is useful for those of you who download it.

Preview :tv:
Download :page_facing_up:

:white_check_mark: Main Features

• Low Resmon (if you use ox_target).
  • Save Engine Level, Body Level, Fuel Level, Visual Dirt Body, Deformation.
  • Key System.
  • Impound and Jobs Impounded.
  • Private Garage and Jobs Garage.
  • Custom Fee Impound & Fee Garages from vehicle type.
  • Delete Vehicles in Words.
  • And more :smile:

:gear: Framework

:warning: Requirements

:heavy_plus_sign: Optional Needs

12 Likes

Excellent work! What VehicleShop do you recommend for correct operation and compatibility?

So far there is nothing that needs to be configured for VehicleShop, as long as I test everything works well for add-on vehicles or default gta vehicles. Mostly for costume plate numbers can only be max 8 letters or numbers

1 Like

Client sided spawning? yikes

i keep getting this error even tho i have the emotes off in your config

really nice work bro

Thank you for reporting, I have fixed the problem. Please check the latest version :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very good! great contribution to the community! <3

1 Like
[    script:kc_garage] SCRIPT ERROR: @kc_garage/server/main.lua:213: attempt to call a nil value (field 'query')
[    script:kc_garage] > handler (@kc_garage/server/main.lua:213)
[    script:kc_garage] > handler (@kc_garage/server/main.lua:235)
[           resources] Started resource kc_garage

No Support ESX 1.1?

Ok I fixed it.

query to MySQL.Async.fetchAll

up to MySQL.Async.execute
1 Like

Nice work :grinning:

Hello! Could you add an option so that if I park a car in town and go to a parking lot in Sandy Shores, I can get the car there as well? I think it’s called shared parking )?

1 Like

Hey, really nice script Bro. :heart_eyes:

I’ve got an error when giving Keys to another user.
After research i got that there is a lower/uppercase mistake.
On Server Side:
RegisterNetEvent(‘kc_garage:giveKeyToPerson’)
On Client Side:
TriggerServerEvent(‘kc_garage:GiveKeyToPerson’ […]

2 Likes

I can’t see all the cars in the garage.
what could it be?

You must enter the name of your vehicle to be visible in the vehiclelist section.

Fix vehicle NULL

1 Like

and this is how all my cars will look? because now these two are visible, but there are 7 of them, but I don’t see them in the list

2 Likes

try updating to version 2.2.3 I just uploaded it.

i helped myself, with the vehicle “null” problem with this trick, if its null then display plate instead.

local vehLabel = GetLabelText(GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(vehData[i].vehicle.model))
        if vehLabel == 'NULL' then
          vehLabel = vehData[i].plate
        end
        vehicleList[vehLabel] = {
1 Like

Heey, @kucluck
I have noticed that I can park a car in an airplane garage but I can no longer unpark it.

Well thanks, for the report, I’ll fix that. I’ve also never tried storing a car in a garage other than a car :smiley: sorry my bad