• Reduce speed according to engine health
  • Cruise control (CAPSLOCK key)
  • Seatbelt (B key)
  • Engine status
  • Heading
  • Street name
  • Zone name

Installation

1. Add the DyzCarSystem folder to the FiveM resources directory.
  2. Edit your server.cfg and add “ensure DyzCarSystem”

Download : Dyztiny-Project/DyzCarSystem (github.com)

License

GPL-3.0 License.

• a) You’re free to use no matter what purpose.
  • b) You’re free to view, edit the source code. But you “NEED” to disclose it (opensource).
  • c) You’re free to re-distribute the product under the name of contributor. (Dyztiny Project, Holfz)
  • d) If you use or develop this resource. You “SHOULD” use this license (GPL-3.0 License)

Credit

17 Likes

and free.99
Great release to the community, thank you! likely gonna be moving over to this.
can you change colors?

Hi this is opensource so.
You can customize whatever you want. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you!

whats the optimization of this? like on the cpu?

1 Like

Did you make this?

Simple, and clean. Perfect release !

Yes we make this for our server. and someone dump our script and resell it.
so we decide to opensource this resource.

(this is some commit history)

Cruise control does not really work, it ensures that the car stops

It working fine for me. so if you found bug please open issues on github.
Thanks

you may be able to forward your setting or you have not adjusted anything further

So i try with clean server setup it seem fine to me.

Good stuffs brother. I’ve been following your situation in Thailand community for a while. They did you dirty. I really appreciate for the release here. :pray:

2 Likes

Coll would still be a display for the total miles driven.

Great resource, using it to replace my old HUD and fuel bar. Any possibilities for the turn signals being added? I saw the images in the resource but realized there was no functionality with them yet.

@JustNow I love the look of this, it’s super neat. One question I have, from looking in your source code. Does the fuel bar only report the current fuel level?

Would we need another script to calculate fuel usage and drain fuel etc? I know it might be a stupid question, I just want to check how those natives affect gameplay :slight_smile:

I’ve Implemented the turn signals a long time ago. But it was removed due to performance issues.
At that time I wasn’t good at optimizing resource. But for now If I have a time. I will do it again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for informing!
I switched to GetVehicleFuelLevel is for Open source, but forgot to remove those useless calculations.

Now I fixed it on this commit.

ps. Sorry for my bad English.

1 Like

Hey how’s it going? Before I start I just want to say I love this script. Its very clean and simple, however I am having three problems. Let me just say and I am a complete novice at developing and I am learning as I go. So first the seatbelt feature is not working for me, do I need a separate seatbelt script for this feature to work? Additionally the damage feature does not appear to be working either, is there something I need to do to enable the damage multiplier? Finally, it seems to be using a lot of resources, is there a way to optimize this? Again, I am an extreme novice at developing so I apologize if anything I said sounds confusing. Below is a photo of the ingame resource usage monitor

We already update cruise control in new release.

Release v1.0.3 · Dyztiny-Project/DyzCarSystem (github.com)