Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 288
Requirements WarMenu (Included)
Support Yes

Preview

Download

Download on GitHub or Here (23.4 KB)

About The Project

DOT Menu is a comprehensive vehicle management system designed for FiveM servers. It provides players with unparalleled control over their vehicles, including the ability to toggle vehicle extras, modify vehicle components, and manage vehicle doors, including special functionalities like bomb bay doors. This innovative menu is built to enhance gameplay, offering a user-friendly interface and detailed customization options.

Features

• Vehicle Extras Management: Toggle the state of vehicle extras dynamically, with support for up to 20 extras.

• Mod Kits Integration: Extensive mod kit support allows for in-depth vehicle customization, including stock parts and custom modifications across numerous categories.

• Doors Management: Advanced door control, including opening, closing, and toggling doors, as well as special handling for bomb bay doors.

• User Interface: A streamlined and intuitive menu interface powered by WarMenu, enabling easy navigation and operation.

• Dynamic Updates: Real-time updates for vehicle states, ensuring a seamless and immersive experience.

Installation

1. Ensure you have WarMenu installed on your FiveM server.

2. Download the DOT Menu script from this repository.

3. Place the DOT Menu folder into your server’s resources directory.

4. Add start dotMenu to your server’s server.cfg file.

Usage

To open the DOT Menu, simply enter the vehicle as a driver and type the command dotMenu in the
chat. The menu will appear, allowing you to navigate through the options and make your selections.

6 Likes

Previews?

2 Likes

I will post a video on it later today!

2 Likes

Added preview video to post @No_LimitsRP!

1 Like

car also included?

This script looks great! Do you have a discord server by chance? Id be interested in checking more of your work out

bro what is the background music from that preview video :skull:

1 Like

It is not unfortunately

Shhhh don’t question it :wink:

Please do it same but for guns (gun attachment) :smiley:

my fav song (i can relate to it so much)