[FREE] Custom Improved Roads and Sidewalks

Hello, im releasing this for free because i dont have much use for it and was mainly making it to practice substance designer.
also because i believe all mods should be FREE as they once were.

Areas with updated textures:

• all of the main city
  • Freeways
  • Paleto

All custom textures are optimized with proper compression and are only 1024x1024.
entire resource is around 250mb.

DOWNLOAD: ook3d_roads.zip - Google Drive
PREVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsbALjSy6cU

VERSION WITHOUT MODIFIED LIGHTS:

31 Likes

looks good very nice release

ook3d the TopG :muscle:

It’s great that you’re sharing your work for free and contributing to the modding community.

So proud of you ook3d!!!

2 Likes

beware if you have traffic lights and stuff as own mlo’s this mod will make then not display at all over than that nice mod

this pack is made mostly of .ytds/ydr/yft
Looking at the download, and having multiple asMlos maps.
This should not conflict at all, simple search of the folder and looking for duplicates on my server.

BTW - THANKS FOR FREE RELEASE <3

1 Like

anything for the sandy area ?

it’s not mlo sorry i have uk traffic lights that work but with this installed they replace back to gta normal one’s

1 Like

ah ok i see why he has traffic lights in i will redo with my models
see what happens

@ook3d is it meant to be like that ???

yes but i want my UK lights working lol i will test now i removed yours and replaced mine so they should

they we go thank you pal nice release

great job pimp.

Tested and works well. No noticable fps loss.
no crazy yellow anisotropic lines .
lightweight. :+1:
I recommend removing all the lights tho.

Fantastic release! Although I do strongly agree that the strong lights need to go.

i think i forgot to remove these during testing, you can just remove the yft files manually

lol noob

Fantastic realeased, really looking amazing. Do I need to remove something from server because I have a few things like this

maybe you have client side mod installed conflicting? cuz i didnt edit any of the road models themselves

Probablty NVE… Calls for a uninstall because these sidewalks are made for walking <3