Free CAD/MDT website for new communities

First of all I just want to clarify that I am NOT the owner of this website and am not trying to take credit for it I just want to share this website because I believe it’s a great CAD/MDT system for new communites that may not have the money for domain hosting like OpenCAD.

This website for me at least was kind of confusing at the start but once you’ve learned the basics you’ll be perfect.

How To Use (Click me)
  • When you first click on the website you will be greeted with the homescreen this is really easy to navigate.

• If you are a server owner you would click on Register User and then it tell you that you are not part of an agency.

• Simply just create an agency put the ID to whatever (ID is the code people are going to use to join the CAD/MDT) and Re-Login

• You will be greeted by a Dashboard upon Logging in and this is your CAD/MDT home menu

• All you need to do now is go to Dispatch and then Unit Management then click on one of the Departments and click Add New Unit Afterwards click on your name and put in your Callsign.

• After you’ve done that go over to Management and Edit Staff click on your name or others and assign them the call sign

• If you are an officer, sheriff ect. you would use the MDT Online Which is basically a dashboard for police to see when dispatch makes a callout and assign you or you can search plates and names ect.

• If you are a Dispatch You would use the Dispatch Dashboard where you can create callouts and assign different units to a situation.

• If you are a Civilian you will use the Civilian dashboard which is really easy to use you can create a custom name and add plates or make a 911 Call.

• Unfortunately this website does use advertisements and cookies therefore it will ask you to disable your ad-blocker but i think this is reasonable for the service they provide.

• A lot of people want a free CAD/MDT website I’m not 100% sure if this will do it for you but I think it’s perfect.

• Make sure if you do like the software support the makers and you can ad free access.

• If you have issues with the website ask below or contact the support team on the website.

3 Likes

everytime i make a new agency i get stuff going good then logout and relogin only for it to say im not part of an agency. really wish could get this to work

I’ve used this cad before and it just doesn’t have all the features that a community would expect it to have. But it’s there for people who wanna use it.

@TerminalByAS also offered a pretty generous free plan