[FREE] Breathalyzer UI Script

Breathalyzer UI Script [0.1]

Not much to say its a simple standalone breathalyzer UI and its free because I’m not a hoe.

Clips:

Blame Bryan456 for the lag and its his fault there is no refusal clip!

Credits:
JKSensation of course for the script :rofl:
Bryan456 for clips!

breathalyzer.zip (1021.3 KB)

Change Log:
[0.1] The text being red all the time has been fixed!

DONT LEAK/RELEASE/EDIT AND REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION
DO NOT RENAME THE RESOURCE IT WILL BREAK!

19 Likes

Nice work! Clean UI and awesome script!

Nice but I got rickrolled :neutral_face: and github would be cool

Haha!

1 Like

it would be good for drugs, a saliva test

Great Work Sensation! Keep it up :eyes:

What is the dependency to see if the player has been drinking?

This script looks very nice. Couple of tips;

• Put it on github so that people can see the source code without downloading.
  • Is it an idea or 0.2 to add that if a player used an certain amount of “beer” which is an item in this case. That it will show how much the player has drunk, based on how much beer he drank. Don’t get me wrong, im not a very good developer so i don’t know if this is already a thing. If not, this might be a cool idea.
  • Maybe to add an item into the game called “breathalyzer” and if you use the item, the menu will pop up instead of a command. Maybe even an interaction menu such as F6 or the F1 radial menu?

Other then this, it’s a very unique and cool script. Keep on going man.

1 Like

It will be up on GitHub for the next update, with the items that’s more of an inventory thing and this is a non-esx script, but I will definitely add a feature that if you have a framework database it will check to see if you are LEO to use it.

1 Like

is this standalone? can you make items for vrp too

It is standalone and i dont work with esx, vrp or any of that

Lovely release, awesome work. I’ve done my own little changes for my liking (Making it show FAIL on a refusal/not entering a result in the keyboard input) which I would love to release as a fork on GitHub upon whenever its posted on there :slight_smile:

Looks like someone didn’t read Releases Rules and F.A.Q

Please edit your post removing all discord links

is there any way I can change it to like a different sensor like the Alco-Sensor?

Hey is there a way to put this in an interaction menu? if so do i have permission to do so?

Any chance of making a Drugalyzer version? think they would compliment each other nicely.

@JKSensation I’d like to make a context menu where they can select from 4 options.

1. 0.00 = no alcohol
  2. 0.01 - 0.07 = Legal
  3. 0.08 - 0.35 = Drunk
  4. 0.36 - 0.50 = Dangerously drunk (IE, LEO would call for EMS to respond for alcohol poisoning).

Would you mind if I did this and re-released this giving you full credit for the original? (I’d release this free obviously).

Can you make it actually work if they have been drinking beer? Instead of them putting in their own values?

why can the tested player enter the value itself ?